Seulgu bowed to her and left the room with ears fully colored red.

"What was that?"

The taller muttered under her breath while she made her way to the bathroom and fixed herself.

Meanwhile..

After Seulgi had left the room, Joohyun's face was red like a tomato.

She can't stop smiling widely but was too embarrassed to face the younger.

She decided to go off without her since it was almost 11:00.

"I'll go ahead, Seulgi."

"Okay. I'll folow."

Seulgi yelled from the bathroom.

She stared at her reflection for a few seconds after grinning like an idiot.

She chuckled and her mind flashed what just happened earlier. She started fixing herself.

---

"Woah. These foods are already suitable for a whole village."

Yerim, the youngest, looked very surprised about their lunch on a huge dining table.

"Yeah. I think we can't finish this whole thing up."

Followed Sooyoung, resting her arms around the younger.

There were seven small tables followed behind the huge dining table each has two chairs facing each other.

The girls sat down on their corresponding seat.

Each table is now occupied, facing each other except Joohyun.

She rested her chin on her palm while her arms rested on the table waiting for the monolidded woman.

Then after few seconds, she found the younger wearing a sweater with a sweatpants with her hair resting on her shoulders.

Joohyun immediately sat up straight and smiled at the woman which was returned with a bright eye-blinding eyesmile.

The raven-haired woman's sight was just Seulgi walking towards her in slow motion.

Her heartbeat fasten its pace and her stomach feeling all the butterflies again since high school.

"Did you eat already?"

"I didn't eat yet. I was waiting for you."

Then Seulgi's mouth formed to an 'O' shape.

"The others already started eating. Let's eat."

Seulgi had put down her phone on the table while Joohyun was just simply staring at her.

"Well. Hello partner? Are you still there?"

The brunette waved her hand infront of Joohyun's face and chuckled when the older flinched.

"U-uh. L-let's go."

Joohyun covered her face, feeling embarrassed and immediately got herself her lunch.

Seulgi shook her head and giggled at the cute action.

'You still look like a bunny though.'

---

When Seulgi got the amount of food she needed on her plate, she went back to their table.

Joohyun was the first one who arrived on the table and didn't waste time savoring the food.

The older didn't dare to glance at the brunette when she remembered what happened earlier.