Holiday Chaos

Changsub POV

Not again.

"Arghhhh!! Wookie!" I screamed as I felt my son jumping from the bed to my stomach.

My head hurts and I really want to sleep more, we attended a year end special last night for KBS and I had a drink with the members.

"Wookie, let Daddy sleep some more okay?" I said lifting my munchkin of a son from my stomach to the bed. He just giggled.

"Daddy, you need to wake up. Mommy is getting mad already." I opened my right eye and saw my daughter sitting prettily at the side of the bed.

"Minah, why is you Mommy mad?" I asked, worried.

"Daddy it's gonna be Christmas later, Mommy is getting mad that she can't get all things done." Minah explained.

Why is Chorong mad? We already bought the gifts weeks ago. We just need to bring them with us later.

Oh my God!

Damn it! I cursed in my head, luckily I was able to control my mouth and cursed in my head instead. I forgot we decided to spend Christmas eve at home. Chorong wanted to start creating tradition for the kids to remember when they grow up.

"Daddy are you not getting up? Mommy said she's gonna cook your cheeks, can we eat your cheeks Daddy?" Minah asked innocently.

I automatically touch my cheeks and made a face. Wookie giggled beside me, I picked him up and tickle him, making him erupted in a fit of laughter.

I gather my kids and lead them out to see what Chorong is doing.

The kitchen is a mess, there's too many ingredients on the kitchen counter. The kids toys are on the living room.

No wonder my wife is mad. Aishh! Why did I drink last night again? Oh yeah! Peniel announced his upcoming wedding to us.

"Babe.." I called out as I gesture for the kids to go to their playroom.

"Yah! Why did you come home drunk last night? You know were celebrating at home and I can't do everything alone." She screamed as soon as she saw me. Luckily the kids already left the kitchen.

"Babe, I can't help it, the guys wanted to celebrate. You know I'm not really fond of drinking." I explained as I gave her a back hug, trying to ease her anger.

"Aishh! I have so many things to do, I need to clean the house, take care of the kids, I need to cook, and you're just sleeping!" She complained.

I cringed at her rant.

"Chorongie, I can cook us ramyun,you know I'm really good at cooking ramyun." I said still hugging her.

"Yah! You want your kids Christmas tradition to start with ramyun?" She screamed smacking my head.

"Ouch babe!" I pout, making her laugh. I automatically smile, it means she's not mad anymore.

"Just focus on cooking okay? I'll clean the house and take care of the kids." I said kissing the top of her head.

"That's the best thing you said to me."

"Merry Christmas babe!" I said kissing her lips.

"Yah! Stop! I have things to do." She said giggling.

"I think we should make Wookie a hyung." I said tickling her.

"Stop!" She said giggling. "You and your son is more than enough for me to handle."

I left her at the kitchen with my laughter filling our house.

I started to pick up the toys of the kids and put it in one corner. I vacuumed and dusted the whole living room.