Chapter 1

"Okay everyone get in a circle.We're gonna play truth or dare!"Joey said.I was invited to Joey's 18 birthday party.We haven't talked much in the school year,But I was know as the 'Nice girl'.It was better than others I guess.Better than being called crazy or anything like that.

We all sat around in a circle as Joey was taking a sip of his coke."Alley,Truth or Dare?"He asked.

This went on for a good 20 minutes.Then someone caught my eye.He was sitting next to Andrew..The I looked again.Then I remembered it was Jeremy.He was the 'Shy Cutie' at our school.I do have to admit,He was pretty cute.I saw the hazel stand out a little in his green eyes.What I think is cute is that he doesn't really have a mature face,He has more of a baby face which is why sometimes people mistake his age.But sometimes he can make mature serious faces.

"Cleo,Truth or dare?"Riley asked me.Oh crap.Now they decide to call me."Uh..Dare."I said quickly.Riley smirked and looked at Jeremy.I think I made a wrong choice."I dare you to kiss Jeremy."He announced.Everybody ooo'ed.I saw his face got completely red,Then turned to me.Jeremy only walked by a couple people to get to me.He sat in front of me as I looked up at him.I sighed."Let's just get this over with."I said grabbing his face and smashing my lips on to his.

Everyone went crazy.I ignored them.Because there was something about this kiss that was different.His lips were really soft.Something made me want more.The kiss got more passionate.I put on much force we both fell to the floor.His arms were holding my waist tightly.Then I realized we were in front of a crowd.We separated and got up.I could tell his was lost for words.And for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I got home and I collapsed on my bed.I couldn't stop think about what happened.I couldn't stop thinking about him now.Like....I liked him or something.