And he asked you about your day, how were your finals, how was the cat that was roaming around your house - did his owners came to pick him up? Or did someone adopt him? And as you told him that it was taking all you had not to adopt him already, the boys came into the room Roger was in and made the call almost impossible to understand.

"Y/N!!! You should've came!! You would love the fashion here! There's a street called Harajuku that is completely insane" you heard Freddie scream. "And the food! I ate a living octopus!" Deacy said. "That was fucking gross, Deacon", you heard Brian. "Can you guys shut up? I'm the one on the phone with her. You can call her later", Roger complained. "It's just that it's time for us to go and you've been on the phone for twenty minutes, Roger", Freddie answered, and you could hear his annoyance through the phone.

"Okay, okay. Just a minute", he said. "Where are you guys going?" you asked him, but looking at your watch and adding 9 hours, you knew the answer. "We're going to a club near the hotel", he said, and you felt your shoulders get tense. You were always nervous when you thought of Roger going out without you to a party, and you hated this feeling. You hated being so possessive. "But I'm just gonna get shitfaced. They have a drink here, sake, that is really good. I'm gonna bring a bottle for you", he promised.

And he did. You drank it in its entirety with him the night he got back, as you listened to The Dark Side Of The Moon laying on your bed, him telling you more about the trip, and you only shut him up so you could have lazy sex. You felt like a married couple, sometimes.

You finished putting a band aid on his cut, and he smiled. "I love it when you take care of me", he said, and kissed your hand. "Such a gentleman. I could've been a doctor, though. Look how well I applied that band aid!", you said, serving coffee on two mismatched mugs you got on a flea market.

His house was very plain when you met him. It didn't have many colors or furniture, just the basics. But as you started to spend more time there, you started gifting him with some stuff to add more color to it - a red throw rug, colorful mugs. Once you moved there, you brought some of your furniture with you, and the house was now a perfect mix of the two of you.

A big amethyst geode you got on a wicca store held his albums on the shelf, and a rose scented candle was on top of the magazines he got to read on his stall - now closed, due to the fact that Queen occupied all of his time, even though he made almost the same amount of money now as he did then, thanks to Trident Studios.

You were humming to Warm Ways by Fleetwood Mac again as you took your mug and your plate to the table, and he smiled as he did the same. "Are you singing that hippie stuff again?", he asked you through a grin. "Yes, I am", you answered, biting the bacon. "I can't believe I'm dating a folksy hippie", he said before eating the eggs. "This is really good. Thank you", he told you.

You both ate the breakfast quietly, and after you finished, he got your plate and mug on one hand and his on the other, and took it to the sink. "What do you think you're doing?", you asked him, and he shot you a smile. "The dishes. You cooked, so I clean", he answered, and you had to hold yourself from giving him a peck on the lips.

He looked so cute, so domestic, on his plaid boxers, the lavender scent with the smell of sex surrounding him, the sunshine on his skin. It was a sunny morning, a miracle in the middle of the english winter. "But you can't. You have a cut on your hand", you told him, pushing him to the side with your hips. "Hey, Florence Nightingale, it's a small cut. I know you like to take care of me, but relax. It's gonna disappear in a couple days", he told you, referencing the lady that fell in love with her patients, and you pretended to be offended, but went to the living room anyway.

You cuddled on the couch with a book - On The Road - and distracted yourself with it, being interrupted a few minutes later when Roger appeared in front of you with a gift.