⭐️Hundred and Three⭐️

RModel:

Hoseok??

Hobi??

JUNG HOSEOK DON'T IGNORE YOUR HYUNG

Angel_Hobi:

What is it Joon?

RModel:

Fucking finally.

What's up with you?

Angel_Hobi:

Nothing, why are you asking?

RModel:

Dude it's obvious something's wrong.

Your last post was sad af.

You haven't posted in days.

And I haven't seen any pictures of you and Jimin or sweet comments.

And like, with all the rumors...

So, what is up with all that?

Angel_Hobi:

Okay fine.

Promise me you won't talk about this with anyone else?

RModel:

I promise.

Angel_Hobi:

Well I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it.

Well text it. This all happened way after Yoongi denied the rumors fyi

Let's say that about a week ago I went to Jimin's house to surprise him and I saw Yoongi's car parked and so without thinking twice I opened and went it. And I saw Jimin straddling Yoongi in a heated make out session.

And like I coughed to let them know I was there. Jimin was embarrassed and sad and guilty. He ran up to me, I honestly didn't hear anything he said. I was focusing on Yoongi. He was looking at the ground not saying a word until he rose, and we locked eyes. He went by me and said, "I'll let him explain, come to me after." So like, at first I didn't understand why but I let him leave and turned towards the crying Jimin and listen to what he had to say.

RModel:

Oh.

Wow I don't even know what to say to that.

Angel_Hobi:

There's really nothing to say.

RModel:

And so, what did Jimin say to you?

Angel_Hobi:

He said that it was the first time they even kissed and that over the months they had gotten to know each other, Jimin had developed a small crush on Yoongi. Nothing big but that he had asked Yoongi to kiss him and that Yoongi had said no right away and gotten up to leave but that Jimin had stopped him and convinced him to just kiss him. And well no one can say no to Jimin, especially not Yoongi, I swear he's so soft for him and well it happened and the kissed turned more heated but that Yoongi had clearly said that nothing more then that would happen.

RModel:

Oh.

At least he's very sincere.

Angel_Hobi:

Yes, he said that he loved me and not Yoongi and that he hoped I would forgive him and that he hoped I would consider the fact that he wasn't lying and try and find a way past this.

RModel:

What did you tell him?

Angel_Hobi:

I said that I was happy he had been honest and that quite frankly, even thoughI now know the story it  does bother me and I'm insanley mad at both of them 

But that I was going to talk with Yoongi and see his version and hear his advices.

RModel:

You still want to hear Yoongi's advices??

Angel_Hobi:

He's my best friend. And after what Jimin said I understand that it was really Jimin's fault.

Yoongi's simply cares too much to hurt him and refuse him.

RModel:

And will you two get back together??

Angel_Hobi:

I don't know.

I think it's stupid to break up just because of that.

We've been together for years, I truly think we can move past a simple kiss.

Besides, I love him too much to let him go.

RModel:

You're so mature Hoseok. I couldn't do what you just did

I really admire you.

I hope you two can solve this, you really need and love each other.

Angel_Hobi:

Thank you hyung.

RModel:

There's nothing to thank buddy <3

Angel_Hobi:

<3