"Oh Seulgi, what brings you here?"

"I'm here for Krystal. Where is she, by the way?"

The expression on the maid's face turned to a worried one.

"She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

The maid gulped. She's worried she might slip a word and ruin everything. Her fingers trembled in nervousness and Seulgi noticed it.

"She.."

"She? What?? What's going on? Continue please."

The brunette's voice became higher and the maid was too afraid to speak up.

"You can continue."

A sigh was heard.

"She had just left. Ms. Jung needs to go back to U.S. Her parents need her there."

Seulgi's heart dropped. She couldn't sink in the newly said information. How could she didn't tell her before?

The monolidded woman's bouquet, that was supposed to be for her girlfriend, fell on the ground. She swiftly got inside and drove her car to the airport.

Her tears were about to fall. She tried her best to control her emotions but in the end her tears didn't cooperate with her. It fell down on her cheeks and immediately wiping them.

Will you just leave like that? After you made me fall for you, you'll leave just like that?

Her train of thoughts popped off when she arrived at the airport. Seulgi instantly got outside the car and ran as fast as she can making her way inside the airport.

Fortunately for Seulgi, she saw the woman's side view and ran after her. She held her shoulder and it was Krystal.

"What are you trying to do?? You'll leave just like that?? You didn't even--"

"Let's break up, Seulgi."

Three words made her heart break into pieces. Tears were already falling down and Seulgi didn't have the intention to wipe them.

"No. No one will break up."

The brunette was already kneeling on the floor and people surrounding them noticed. Seulgi doesn't care anymore.

"Please. Just stay. I love you and i know you love me, right?"

"No.."

Seulgi stood up and pulled the younger woman in a tight embrace. Feeling all the warmth she needs right now.

"Yes. I know you love me."

"Please stop. You're making yourself a fool."

Krystal tried to pull away from the tight hug but Seulgi's strong arms made her struggle. The taller girl had put her strength and succesfully pushed Seulgi off her.

"Seulgi! Stop! I said let's break up!"

Krystal's voice already rose up. It's time for Seulgi to stop forcing the woman. The younger woman heaved a sigh and massaged her temples.

"Mom and Dad set up an arranged marriage for me with another guy there. They also didn't agree with our relationship. Dad's a homophobic type of person and desperately wants us to separate."

Seulgi partly believed on what she had said. She had seriously fallen in love with the younger woman.

She puts all in her time and effort just for Krsytal.