"Okay, unnie. I promise all of that. But unnie.. you're not gonna die. We will protect you." said Sinb. Yuju nodded as a reply to Sinb and wipes her tears.

"Thank you, Sinb-yah.. I'm counting on you." Yuju smiles then went inside the house again to rest.

*****

Yuju got up early since she couldn't sleep last night. She goes to the kitchen and made herself a cup of hot chocolate with cookies as her breakfast. She went outside and feel the cold breeze of winter season as she embraces herself to feel warm.

Then a cold hands slips through her waist. As she saw the hands, she smiles automatically and looks at Yerin.

"Want some?" Yuju asked. Yerin slowly nods and Yuju gets one cookie and put it in Yerin's mouth.

"Let's stay like this. I love your warm body.. it's.. furry." Yerin said while her eyes close. She's lowkey teasing Yuju.

"Yah.. what do you mean furry? I'm not furry. Just warm. You want furry? I'll transform infront of you, Yerin-ssi." Yuju said while giggling.

"I'm just kidding. I just want you to laugh. And I succeeded."

Yuju saw Yerin sweetly smiles as she hugs her back. She slightly leans on Yerin's head to feel her too.

"Can you give me one cookie again?"

"Sure."

The two stayed like that and feels each other's warm and cold body.

*****

"What are we going to do, Sowonie?" Eunha asked Sowon.

"Hmm.. I think this would be a big war. We'll have to tell Lord HeeChul and the Haven about this. We'll ask Yuju's opinion first if we could tell them about her dying in Sinb's visions."

"I'm scared, Sowonie." Eunha uttered. Sowon glanced at Eunha and her eyes almost filled with tears.

"I'm scared.. of her.. dying." Eunha added and she cried silently but she's just looking at the ceiling.

"I don't wanna lose her. I can't.." Eunha shakes her head at the thought.

"We won't lose her. We'll fight until the end. Yuju will be with us until the end. Don't cry. We can't show her we're scared. She wouldn't like it." Sowon explains to Eunha.

"You know what it feels like. And it feels like.. we're just waiting for that day to come. And it hurts like hell that any of us don't know when it will happen." Eunha utters as tears won't stop falling from her eyes.

"I'm thinking about how we can use Sinb's core about this. Because her core can be a shield. But it doesn't mean that it can be a shield for a physical attack." Sowon said anxiously.

"But we'll find a way, Eunha-yah.. we will. So stop crying." Sowon added.

Sowon is scared of losing Yuju also. But she refrain herself from shedding a tear to show that no matter what it takes, she won't let Yuju die. But just like the other girls, she feels terrible of the thought that a day would come that they will no longer see Yuju.

*****

"Yah.. really? I do that kind of sound when I sleep?" Yuju asked while giggling with the girls.

"Yes, unnie. I can't do it but it sounds like a frog or something. And it's really hilarious. HAHA!" Umji said in between laughters.

"Can you do it? Like.." Then Yerin did something in her throat but she also can't copy it.

Then Yuju started to do the sounds their talking about.

"YES! That! HAHA! It's so funny." Eunha utters.

"And she really did it with her mouth close! HAHAHA!" Yerin added.

"HAHAHA! Your sleeping habits are really weird and hilarious, Yuju unnie. I'm going to miss that." Sinb's sudden words makes the girls turn to her in shock.

She almost slips her tongue about losing Yuju.

"What do you mean you'll miss it?" Yerin suddenly asked Sinb then turns to Yuju.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

"W-What? N-No." Yuju replied then gulped.

"Yerin unnie.. what I mean is she doesn't always sleep in the dorm. She sometimes sleep in the Haven. That's why when she does, I'll miss it." Sinb excuses.

"Oh. I thought.."

"Lunch time!" Sowon yelled out to break the awkwardness and nervousness among them.

And to change the topic so that Yerin wouldn't ask questions anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------