"Y/N's here!" Renjun cheered from his own doorway.

Jeno was suddenly pushed to the ground as two blurs of pastel pink and green hair barreled towards you, only the pink one slowing down as they reached you to gently throw his arms around your neck. The other nearly knocked you over in his excitement, arms around your waist.

"Y/N! I missed you!"

"You saw me two days ago, Jaemin," you scoffed, patting the taller boy's head affectionately.

The members of NCT knew that you weren't actually dating Yuta, which is probably why they felt comfortable showing this much skinship with you. After all, if you were his actual girlfriend, no way would they be able to so much as touch your arm without losing a finger. But you weren't, so they had a free pass to pretty much assault you with as many hugs and hand-holding and cuddles that you could deal with.

"Yeah, two days is pretty much an eternity."

"LeLe!" You squealed as you addressed the other boy that was superglued to your side, ruffling the boy's hair with two hands. "You, I have not seen in weeks! How are you? How's your family?"

Chenle lived nearby the dorms with his family, meaning that when you had spur-of-the-moment visits to the dorms, you weren't likely to see him, "Ah, we're doing good! My mom started an herb garden, she's really proud of her sage."

"Oh that's nice."

Once they had released you, Renjun and Jeno also came up to greet you, much mellower than them. The man who had come out of the third door had a polite smile on his face as he approached you, one that unfortunately made your heart skip several beats.

"Hi, Y/N." Kun nodded to you as he walked by you. So nonchalant.

Your cheeks turned embarrassingly warm to the touch as you were unable to reply. You were cursing yourself the whole time as you turned so that your eyes could follow him to where he stopped in front of Jisung on the couch. He held out an empty purple reusable water bottle to him, "It was under your bed, Jisungie."

"Oh. Thanks, Kun."

The other man on the couch was sitting there with a pout, glaring up at Kun.

"What?"

"We're trying to watch Princess Monanoke!" Despite his best efforts, he couldn't actually scold the others, really looking more like an upset toddler than an annoyed older brother.

"Sorry, Jungwoo." Kun apologized with humor in his voice, starting towards the door. "I've got errands to run for my dorm now, I'll see you all later."

"Wait!" Ten called after him. "Y/N just got here and now you're leaving? Don't you want to at least stay and watch the movie with us?"

"I'm good, I just watched it the other night with Hendery."

With that, despite the other members' continuing protests, Kun slipped his shoes on and wordlessly left the dorms. The remaining boys all let out noises of disappointment.

"Sorry, Y/N." Ten sighed as you joined Jungwoo and Jisung on the couch.

"For what?" You croaked out with your mouth still dry from the two words Kun had spoken to you.

He and Jeno exchanged a look before everyone else flopped down either on the couch, on another person, or on the floor in front of the couch to continue the movie.

☆  

Yuta showed up right as the credits started rolling, mischievous smirk turning into a disappointed glare as he took in the boys sprawled out around you, "What are you cockblockers doing here?"