"I'll continue on as if I wasn't offended by that statement. You know who else is at the Dreamie dorms right now?"

With a reluctant sigh, you asked, "Who?"

"Kun."

At some point in this fake relationship, you had admitted your unfortunately persistent and ever-growing crush on Kun to him. More like he had browbeaten it out of you at dinner one night, a dinner that half of NCT—including Kun—had attended with you. Thankfully, it was while Kun was in the bathroom, and you had dragged your friend by his ear to a corner of the restaurant before saying anything self-incriminating.

"Yuta."

"Y/N."

"I'm going home, Yuta. Come pick me up at my apartment."

"Nope. We meet at the Dreamie dorms or it doesn't happen. And then we both get yelled at by our managers for not posting tomorrow."

"Fine," you spat out before abruptly hanging up the call.

Kun thankfully hadn't been the one to answer the door, it was Ten, another old friend of yours from your trainee days. He greeted you with a big smile and a hug, ushering you in further to their dorms. While Kun didn't actually live in this part of the SM dorms, he only lived one floor up with Lucas and the Chinese rookies, so he visited the other NCT dorms frequently. And you weren't sure why Ten lived with Dreamies, but he at least fit in size-wise. Unlike Jungwoo, another non-Dreamie resident of the Dreamie dorm. Though, in enough time, Jisung would be up there with him.

Both of the long and lanky boys were sprawled across the couch, effectively taking up all the space.

"You noodles better move so I can sit down," you crossed your arms as you stopped in front of the couch.

They both leapt up to greet you, Jisung's normal disdain for skinship fading as he quickly yet tightly hugged you. While he usually pushed his older members away, he had come to SM and started training and debuted at such a young age that you'd pretty much turned into an older sister figure for him. He would never admit it, but you'd cradled him in your arms on the floor of practice rooms while he soaked your shirt with his tears multiple times. Which you probably couldn't do now, on account that your initial height difference had been reversed since then, but nonetheless you still held a fondness for the boy you would always see as your baby brother.

Jungwoo didn't know you for as long or in the same way that Jisung, Ten, or Yuta knew you. He joined SM well after you debuted, and you hadn't properly met him until you'd started fake-dating Yuta. But still, the affectionate man had never met a stranger he couldn't snuggle up to, which included you.

"We're watching Princess Monanoke!" He grabbed your hand without hesitation, tugging on it insistently for you to follow him to the couch. "We're like, ten minutes in, so we can rewind it for you!"

You were unfazed by the skinship, instead anxiously looking around for the one person Yuta had told you for sure would be here. Kun was nowhere to be seen, much to your relief. Maybe you could actually relax before Yuta came and picked you up.

"I'll go let the others know you're here, finally drag them away from their video games." Ten offered, turning to leave the room, but you stopped him.

"You don't need to!" You cried out, halting your move to sit down. "I'm not going to be here for too long, Yuta's coming soon."

"Well then I should definitely get them. I'll get an earful if they find out they missed you."

"No!"

Judging by the three doors opening, you had yelled that out way too loud. Jeno's head poked out first, looking around as Jaemin's voice came from behind him, "Was that Y/N?"