Chapter 1: New Life

Park Jimin : Model of Korean clothing Agency

Kim Taehyung: Famous Model of the Korean Modeling Agency also Jimin's Close Friend

"Jin I got the job!" Jimin yelled across the room in excitement. Jin runs up to Jimin screaming and hugging each other, Jimin got the job as a model in the new Korean Clothing Agency. "Wait until Taehyung finds out I'm going to be working with him in the agency I'm so excited and nervous." Jimin told Jin.

As Jimin packs his bags and gets ready to move to Seoul ( That's where the agency is located) he gets a phone call from Taehyung. "Hey Tae did you hear the great news already?" Jimin asked. There was a pause in the phone call, and then Taehyung did a really big sigh into the phone.

"Are you sure you want to do this whole modeling thing? It takes a lot." He said to Jimin.

"I'm positive, Taehyung if i didn't want to do this I wouldn't have signed up for it." Jimin told Taehyung. There was another pause in the conversation and Jimin started to get anxious.

"Is there a reason why I should not be in the modeling business Tae?" He asked very confused.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself, nothing bad I just want to make sure you aren't going to hurt yourself during the process of this. It's a lot of things you have to deal with here Jimin." Taehyung warned Jimin.

"I Park Jimin Promise to not hurt myself during the process of Modeling, if all goes bad throughout that process I will pick myself up and work my best on the business, but if it gets to me too much, I will leave." Jimin promised Taehyung.

" I hope you can fulfill that promise, with that said when are you leaving Busan?" Taehyung asked. "I will be leaving around 5 today, do you want to meet up when I land?" Asked Jimin.

"Sure I will pick you up after you make it here. Do you have a place to stay tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, My best friend Jungkook is staying out there, he said I could stay with him until I make enough to have my own house." Jimin said. Taehyung tilted his head at the name Jimin gave him, wondering why that name sounded so familiar but he brushed it off and payed attention to Jimin.