Episode/Chapter 2 Upgrade

Episode 2: Upgrade

All three girls are sitting on Cleos bed talking about Miss Chatham. Rikki and Cleo inform Bella about what all Miss Chatham has done for them and the incident with her and Zane. When Rikki and Cleo both wonder why Miss Chatham didn't tell them that she was staying at Emma's. Bella says. "Well it's like she said. She knew you guys were able to handle it. And people don't always need guidance for everything." Rikki and Cleo nod in agreement. Then they all talk about how they wish Emma could be back for the late Graduation party at the Cafe. And Cleo brings up, "I know. I really want her to see the improvement you and Zane have done to the Cafe." She says as she points at Rikki. "And Lewis wants to see her too. He goes back to the States in a few weeks, for his teachers assistant training." Cleo says as she frowns and looks down at her bed. After a few moments of silence, Kim walks into Cleo's bedroom and breaks the silence. "Dad said dinner is ready. And he doesn't want to start it late because of you again." Then Cleo answers her "Okay Kim. Now leave." Then Cleo rolls her eyes. Before they leave Cleo's room, Bella looks at Rikki and says. "We will talk about this later." Then they all walk downstairs to eat dinner. 

After dinner, Rikki, Cleo, and Bella are in Cleo's room. Rikki is sitting in Cleo's desk chair, Bella is on the edge of Cleos bed, and Cleo is also on the same side. Bella looks at Rikki. "Soooo. What happened between you and Zane?" Rikki looks at Bella. "Well as you know, Zane and I have been running the Cafe together again." They all shake their heads. Then Rikki continues. "And yesterday before Bella walked into the office, Zane kissed me." Cleo and Bella look at Rikki surprised and shocked. "And before we took a walk, I walked into his office to tell him I would be back. And he said he wanted to talk to me after I returned. And when I got back he told me he really wanted to be with me again, and I told him I'll think about it." Cleo and Bella say in unison. "Oh wow!" Rikki nods her head and says. "Yeah. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do." Cleo gives Rikki a concerned look and takes a deep breath and says. "I don't want him to almost get us exposed again, but Rikki, if you trust him and think he won't be a hot-headed jerk again, then I say give him another chance."  Rikki looks at Cleo. "I still don't know because the whole thing with Sophie really was horrible." 

Cleo is at the Marine Park training Ronnie for his new routine for the next up and coming show. While the head dolphin trainer notices that she has been training Ronnie for his new routine for only 10 minutes and Cleo already got him to learn 4 new tricks in a row. So he walks up to her and asks her if she wants to train 3 new dolphins and one will be with Ronnie in the show. Cleo has doubts about it because that's a total of 4 dolphins. And one of the new ones, she has to start from the beginning and has to train Ronnie and the new dolphin to be in sync for the show less than 6 weeks away. While she worries about that in her head, the dolphin trainer says, "And you will be doing the routines in the water, to be at their level." Cleo opens her mouth in shock. And he asks he what's wrong, then Will comes to the rescue. "She's just shocked because she wants to further her responsibilities here, but she can't because she is allergic to the chemicals in the water." Then Will says. "I can train the new dolphin in the water and Cleo can continue to train Ronnie out of the water." The manager looks at Will. "That is a fantastic idea Will. You are hired." Will looks at him. "Already?" The manager answers his question. "Because I have seen you help Cleo train Ronnie and you are surely skilled already." Will shakes his head and says. "Okay then. Thank you very much." 

Bella decides she should go and get something for Will for their anniversary. So she goes swimming out near Mako to get a few shells and rocks. While she is swimming to a bed of beautiful neon pink coral, she thinks she hears a motor from a boat, but she looks around and sees nothing, so she continues to swim deeper to get a nice looking shell near the coral. After she gets the coral she goes closer to the surface, but not to the surface, and she drops it because it's not "Will" like. Then she swims toward a big beautiful rock that shimmers like silver in some spots. She recognizes a very unique looking rock that Will showed her before on the internet, so she definitely keeps the rock. After she takes some seaweed off it, she starts to swim away, but she gets distracted by human looking hair. Then suddenly the body swims out from behind the rock and becomes face to face to Bella. Bella looks utterly shocked and kind of scared because the semi-tan dirty blonde with dark red highlights is a mermaid too! Because she is shocked the girl is a mermaid too, she drops the shells. The mermaid also looks shocked. Even though Bella wants to talk to her, she swims away instead. 

When Bella gets to the Moon Pool, where she's supposed to meet Cleo and Rikki, she sees that the Moon Pool walls are cracked. "What happened now?" Bella asks with her eyes in shock. Then Rikki says. "We think it's another mining attempt." As Cleo has a few tears coming from her eyes. Then Bella looks at them both. "I hate to bring on some more bad news. But while I was getting some shells and rocks for Will, I came across another one of us." Cleo and Rikki both look at Bella astonished. Cleo says. "Maybe it was Emma." Bella says. "I'm not too sure, this girl had dirty blonde hair and dark red highlights. And her skin was a bit darker than yours Cleo." Rikki joins the conversation. "That's weird. Miss Chatham said nothing about another mermaid." Then Cleo says. "Yeah and the description Bella gave sounds nothing like Emma." Then Lewis arrives in the Moon Pool looking confused and upset. The girls ask him what's wrong. He looks at Cleo and says. "I need to talk to you."

The Mako Chronicles Book 1: H20 Just Add Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें