(Aaliyah above)

Will has been super distant lately and I don't wanna assume anything but it's hard not to. Everybody is still staying here and I can't help but think he's sneaking around. He sleeps with me every night but he hasn't touched me since Dave left.

"Will...are we okay" I asked

"Yeah, I'm getting in the shower" he said quickly dismissing me.

He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom...leaving his phone open. I waited until the water started running taping the screen every so often to make sure it didn't close. When I knew he was in the shower I grabbed it and went straight to his messages. seeing me nowhere in them.

Jazmine: Baby, the sex was so good last night I missed you so much...can we get back together and work this out?

I didn't know what to do I stared at the screen. trying not to tap and see their other messages. I looked at every other female and found nothing. I hurried and looked in his photo album and found pictures of him and this girl the most recent being at 4 in the morning and all of our pictures deleted. I looked at the clock, it read 7:32. I double tapped the bottom and erased everything that wasn't already there hearing the shower stop. I placed the phone back and walked downstairs.

"Woah woah woah liyah what's wrong" Ella said as Jayda trailed behind both showing concern.

I bust into tears not caring about anyone. They quickly took me to Jayda's car.

"What happened" Jayda said sternly

I told them the story and stopped crying. Nobody said anything for a while after. I saw pure rage on both of their faces.

"He told me he loved me, he took my virginity, and now he's cheating on me " I said crying

"That's cool, stop crying we gonna handle this after school" Jayda said before speeding to school

I went straight to my first class when I got to school. I fixed my face and carried on with my day.

He ignored me the whole day. He looked pass me like I wasn't even there. Now I know what it feels like to be invisible.
*
*
*

Jayda

As soon as the bell rang I went to my car to wait for Ella and Aaliyah. When we get home I'm definitely confronting will.

"Hey baby, you okay" August said approaching me

"No, Will is cheating on Aaliyah under her roof" I said spilling everything

I looked at his confused face and told him the background story.

"Listen Jayda let her handle her business herself " he said guessing that I was going to go off at home

" ok" I said trying to dismiss him

"Jayd-" he said before I cut him off

"You okay mamas" I said seeing Aaliyah and Ella approach my car as august walked away.

She fake smiled and headed to the car door. The ride was silent. I had time to think and August is right but I'll be there to back her up if she needs me. I pulled Aaliyah to the side seeing that will's car was there

"I was gonna go in here and act a fool but I can't, it's not my place so get yourself together and get an explanation, closure, or kick him out whatever you need to do...do it" I said before pushing her in the house.

As soon as I walked in August, will, Lucas and Troy were sitting on the couch. I quickly plopped down on the couch and Ella followed.

Will

I've been avoiding Aaliyah for a minute now and I guess she noticed. She brought me upstairs in her room to talk.

"What's going on with us...let me know whatsup" she said

"Nothing" I said plainly not looking her in the eye

"Will you got anything you wanna tell me" she said not even caring that I brushed her off

I sat there debating if she knew that I cheated or not because if she knows I might as well tell the truth but if she doesn't I just told on myself.

"No, why" I said finally facing her

"Who the fuck is jazmine" she said in the calmest tone I've ever heard

I sat there silently...I didn't know what to say so I said nothing

"Did you cheat on me" she asked still in the calm tone

"I-I-I'm sorry baby, I love you and I made a mistake" I said finally giving in.

"Get the fuck out" she said in a even calmer tone.

"Baby I'm so so-" I started

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE" she screamed

I flinched thinking she was gonna hit me and go crazy but she didn't. I packed up my duffel bag and grabbed my keys before walking downstairs.

"Where you going bro what happened " I heard Troy say

"I cheated...I fucked up bad" I said before walking out.
*
*
*

Jayda

It's been a week and three days since Aaliyah kicked Will out. She hasn't been herself  at all. Everyday she comes to school doesn't say anything, comes straight home, and hasn't eaten. I've barely seen her outside of the 3 classes I have with her in school. She even comes home before me and locks herself away and I don't know how that's even possible. I got the key to her room from the kitchen and went to her room clicking the lock and bothering to knock on the door.

"Aaliyah get the fuck up" I said snatching the covers off of her.

"Just leave me alone Jayda, I'm not in the mood" she said

"You haven't been in the mood for almost two weeks get ya shit together" I said getting agitated.

"What do you want" she said

"I want you to get up get in the shower and get dressed" I said

"And go where Jayda" she said low

"To a late pool party get up it's Friday and you walking around all sad" I said pulling her off the bed

"But Jayda you know he's probably gonna be there" she whined

"That's even more reason for you to go show him what he missed out on" I said trying to motivate her

"Fine" she said lowly

"What was that" I said getting excited

"FINE ILL GO NOW GET OUT" she said rasing her voice

This should be fun...

________________________________