(Aaliyah and her outfit above)

"I'm down for whatever and whoever wanna try something can get these hands " she said passing me a hair tie

"If a bitch wanna try me I don't care, but what they not gonna do is try to jump me or you especially if that bitch don't even go here. I'll never be a hater that girl is too pretty for this fighting shit we are too but if she wanna go there we can go there" I said feeling my blood boiling

I took the hair tie combed my hair into a ponytail to the back and put it in a bun and so did Aaliyah. The rest of the day went by smoothly and I made sure I watched my back. As soon as the bell rung I made my way to my car and spotted August.

"Wsp witchu shawty you been actually weird all day" he said with concern in his face.

A sigh escaped my mouth. "I guess the girl I fought got friends that go here and they tranna run up on me and Aaliyah so I been watching my back" I said knowing he had something to say about it.

"Y'all are tooooo pretty to be fight these dirty chicken heads, imma keep it real witchu ma your temper is very short you can't keep letting little shit get you outta character I know better than almost anybody how it is in the hood but you don't have to be apart of those standards. He said looking into my eyes

I nodded my head. He's so sexy, even when he's teaching me life lessons. I looked down at his lips for a while not noticing of my doing so.

"Why you looking at me lik-" he was interrupted by me smashing my lips into his.

He kissed me back gripping my butt as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are y'all done or should I buy y'all a room" Aaliyah said causing me to pull back from the kiss

I chuckled before pecking his lips once more.

"I'm driving" August said snatching the keys out of my hand.

I hopped into the car and sat quietly until we pulled up into the drive way but to my surprise there was two cars waiting on us. I was distraught. August quickly jumped out the car and locked me and Aaliyah in the car.

"August open the fucking car" I screamed to the top of my lungs as I watched him walk over to them.

I ripped my phone out of my pocket and opened it

"Does ari still live down here I asked Aaliyah interrupting her screaming on the phone with Will.

"Yeah" she said hanging up the phone.

I quickly pulled up the contact and called

"Ari I'm at Aaliyah mansion and two cars full of bitches just came to jump us" I said quickly

"I'm on my way gimme 3 minutes" she said before hanging up

I sent my attention back to August still talking. All of a sudden Troy, will, Lucas, and Ella pull up and get out the car. I watched as 3 girls ran up on Ella

"August" I screamed...I screamed so hard and so loud I caught everybody's attention.

I heard the car doors click and I blacked out I couldn't feel anything it's like my body had a mind of its own...like I was moving in slow motion I opened the car doors and sprinted to Ella dragging two girls off of her with Aaliyah right by my side. I finally let go as I saw ari pull up and sprint to anybody near the cars along with 6-7 girls right behind her. I walked away trying to find India and spotted her hitting Aaliyah as she was fighting I sprinted to her and punched repeatedly at the side of her head before pulling her hair causing her to fall. I let her get up and she did the unthinkable. She hawk spit in my face. I saw red again I wanted to kill this bitch but was picked up by August. I hated him right now. Rage filled me.

"August let me tf go right fucking now, let me goooooooo" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

My eyes burned with tears as I watched India laughing. I had to do something. So I faked it...I pretended I was calming down and that I needed air and that he was holding me too tight and the second he let me go I blasted like a jet towards her I watched her emotion change she ran like the devil was after her and as soon as I caught up to her I sent numerous uppercuts to her face punching with all my might before she fell to the ground. I knocked her out. After that I screamed.

"Everybody get the fuck off our property" I screamed everybody stopped fighting.

India's friends picked her up and they all piled up and left, not long after ari's friends left to leaving ari behind after I told her to stay.

(Ariana/ ari above)

I felt august trying to pull my arm but I pulled it back. I wasn't in the mood. What he just did wasn't right on so many levels.