[01]

"He has more energy than a puppy

"He has more energy than a puppy."

---

Elle Miles was awoken from light streaming through the curtains of her permanent hotel room. There was a floor dedicated to certain employees and she was one of them. There were many advantages to being the daughter of the owner of the park. She went through her usual daily routine. She was putting on light makeup when there was a knock at her door. With a sigh, she went to answer it to see Claire Dearing, her boss (despite Elle being the daughter of the owner). Elle had requested to work while on the island, it wasn't like she had much else to do. This resulted in her being a trainer. 

"Hi Claire, what can I do for you?" Elle greeted. 

"I need you to do me a huge favour. Zara was meant to do it but she's ill and-" Claire began.

"Claire, what is it?"

"I need you to show my nephews round and give them the 'full Jurassic World experience' please," she begged.

"What are their names? How old are they? What time do they get in?" Elle asked.

"Zach and Gray, one is around your age, the other is a few years younger and they get in at noon," she explained. "Also I want to meet them at one after they've settled in."

"Okay, no problem, I'll do it," the younger girl reassured. 

"You're a life saver, Elle," Claire told. 

"So I've been told multiple times," Elle quipped. 

---

Elle was stood at the dock, her iced coffee in one hand and her IPad with 'Zach and Gray Mitchell' written across it in the other. Her other items were in her backpack. Her sunglasses stopped the harsh rays from blinding her in the moment. It was times like that that she wished she was in a state that allowed it to be cold around Christmas time. 

She took another sip of her iced coffee, waiting for the two boys. 

Eventually, a young boy tugged on her sleeve. 

"You must be Gray?" Elle questioned. 

"Yeah, where's Aunt Claire?" He asked. 

"She has scheduled to meet you at one. I'm Elle Miles, and I'm here to show you around," she told, keeping a smile on her face. She felt bad as she watched his face fall.

"This is Zach," Gray introduced. 

"Nice to meet you," she greeted.  

The boy ignored, electing to continue typing on his phone. Elle was wondering how someone could be so popular, then realised he was probably on some form of social media. No one texted that consistently.