"Great now that that's handled, Woojin got the tree down so now we can decorate it."

Minho walked in along with Jeongin who was wearing cute reindeer antlers. You squished his cheeks and he pouted at you. 

"Noona stop iiiiitt"

"But you're so cute" You squished his cheeks more. 

Minho made his way over to Jisung and threw an arm around his shoulder as Hyunjin and Woojin brought in the boxes of ornaments and set them in the living room. Felix and Seungmin put the tree up and preceded to the kitchen to do god knows what. It was Felix you never knew what to expect. Chan handed you a small box and you put them on the tree. You placed some red ones near the front since it was your favorite color. Chan added some gold ones, and you both added lights. At the end everyone was all gathered back in the living room drinking hot chocolate that Felix and Seungmin made. 

"Noona, you should put the star on." Jeongin said as he clung to your arm. You smiled at him and everyone else agreed. 

"I'm too short." you said as Chan handed you the star. 

"Here"

Chan picked you up and placed you on one of his shoulders and stood close to the tree. You were pretty impressed at his strength. You put the star on top of the tree and Jisung and Seungmin began to sing. 

"FELIX NAVIDAD!" 

Soon everyone else joined in, including Felix. You all sipped hot cocoa and sang at the top of your lungs before Jisung started to complain that he was hungry. Chan went to the kitchen to make lunch being the amazing father he was, and you saw Changbin hang something by the doorway to the dining room. You walked over to him and saw that it was mistletoe. You laughed and winked at him.

"Is there a certain aussie you tryna get?" you nudged his shoulder. 

"yah" He playfully hit your shoulder and laughed at you. You walked back to the living room to see Felix on his phone. You sat next to him and saw him looking at memes, you put your chin on his shoulder as you watched him scroll through memes. 

"Boi, that one wasn't even funny, why are you laughing"

he looked at you and smirked.

"Cause it looked like you"

You hit him on the back of the head and got off the couch to see if Chan needed any help. You saw him cooking near the stove and you walked over and like you did with Felix placed your chin on his shoulder and watched. He continued to cook casually even with you right next to him showing skinship. He finally finished and he held a spoon in front of your mouth and you took a bite. Chan's cooking never ceased to amaze you. You grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at you. You left his shoulder and got some bowls out and silver ware. 

Soon all of you were seated in the dining room enjoying a delicious Chan's kitchen lunch. 

"We should do a secret Santa" Seungmin piped up as he bounced on his seat. A few nodded their heads and went back to eating. You smiled at Seungmin.

"I think that sounds fun."

Everyone else looked at you and smiled and agreed with you. You saw Seungmin roll his eyes as he mocked them. You laughed a little and finished eating. You took your bowl to the sink and washed it. You went back and took the rest who had also finished eating, you wanted to help out since they were taking care of you. Even if you didn't have all of your answers yet you knew they would tell you when the time was right. Finishing the dishes you headed back to the living room where you saw Hyunjin on his phone. He looked up when you walked in.