Sir, Daddy and the Slacker

Start from the beginning

"As always," he mumbled against your neck, holding your ass firmly in his hands for a second.

You bit your lip and got your jeans and panties off, your bra coming off next with Shun's skilled hands. You turned around and looked up into his eyes while starting to fumble with his belt, only to have his hand on your wrists to pull them away.

"Go join Ryuga and Mamoru," he said huskily and gave you a short yet passionate kiss and smacked your ass before pointing at the two guys that were sitting on the bed.

Mamoru's eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, one of his hands opening the buttons of his button-up shirt and the other one palming himself through his boxers that were already exposed.

You bit your lip and moved to the two, looking down at them as you pondered about what you should do. Should your hands take Mamoru's hands place or just join him? Should you just watch? He opened his eyes slowly, and the pleading look in them helped you decide: you'd help him.

"Mamo, let me," you said, your voice thick with lust, and sat on his lap.

While you unbuttoned Mamoru's shirt and grinded against him slowly, Ryuga stood behind you, playing with your breasts and nibbling at your neck.

You moaned at both the way Ryuga was fondling you and the way Mamoru's now fully hard cock was rubbing against your clit, and hurried to undress him. You stood up and Mamoru got rid of his shirt and boxers, waiting for you with his cock hard as he lay on the bed. Ryuga had moved to sit somewhere above Mamoru's head on the bed, now fully naked, and Shun was slowly approaching a spot beside Mamoru, bare as well.

You had three pairs of intent eyes on you when you crawled on top of Mamoru, sinking slowly down on his length with your hands on his chest, your nails digging into his skin. With no prepping, the stretch stung a little, but you wanted him so bad that it hardly bothered you.

You stayed in place for a moment before you started moving your hips back and forth, rolling them a little every now and then. Satisfaction was coursing through your body within seconds, your nipples erect and your vocal cords producing the most beautiful moans the three men had ever heard.

"You feel so good, kid," Mamoru moaned and gripped your hips tightly, pushing you down onto himself and let his hips buck up into you on their own accord.

You yelped and lay down on top of him, smashing your hungry lips on Mamoru's temptingly plump ones, nibbling on them a little. With the heated kiss and him thrusting into you while you desperately pushed down against him, you were faintly aware of Shun's finger at your ass.

"Shun?" you asked in surprise, breaking the kiss with Mamoru so that you could turn your head around.

Shun gave you a small smile before slowly starting to ease his forefinger into you, smoothing his other hand on your back as an attempt to help you relax.

"It'll be fine," Shun mumbled and leaned down to kiss one of your ass cheeks, biting it lightly while pushing the finger further in, little by little, careful not to make the stretch too much at once.

When most of his digit was in, he kept it in place and wiggled it a little before pulling it out. You gasped both at that and the sharp thrusts that Mamoru was giving you while panting desperately.

Shun pushed the finger in again, this time with more ease than before. Ryuga stroked himself slowly, enjoying the sight and biting his lower lip. After pumping the first digit in you for a while, Shun added another finger. Mamoru slowed down his moves; with the way your pussy was clenching around him, he knew neither you or him would be lasting too much longer if he continued the way he had up until now.