The Moment Of Trouble

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Isle of the Lost

In this chapter, I'm just writing an everyday basis of what happens while they're living on the Isle.

If I make any mistakes please tell me! I really want you guys to like this. So if I make any mistakes I would REALLY appreciate it if you told me.

Thanks that's all!

Have a good read!

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Harry's POV

"NIALL!" I yelled, seeing him walk into our "castle". "Did you get it?" I questioned. "Obviously! Although, I might have gotten some other things too." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes but took the item anyways.

"Ugh! You owe me 20 bucks." I said, the others entering the room. "Did he get it?" Zayn asked, putting his hair up in a bun. "Yeah, thankfully. He probably only remembered it cause it was something important." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Liam! Come here!" I yelled, hearing a loud groan. I saw him walk into the room, his eyes already rolling. "Here! And don't let anyone see it." I told him, making him nod. "Oh, Mal~!" I heard my mother call my nickname. For whatever reason, everyone loved calling me that.

"Yes, Mother?" I asked, being polite. "I want ALL of you to be in the meeting room by the time the suns above us. Understand?" I sighed. I looked her in her eyes, my eyes glowing. She looked back into my eyes, her glow stronger. My eyes were starting to hurt, so I had to look away.

I sighed, looking away. "Yes, Mother." I said as she turned around and left. "Didn't you have to go to a dick appointment by then?" Zayn asked, making me groan. "Yeah, I did! But now I can't go." I said, pacing. "I'll be back, I have to find Nick."

"What? To cancel your "Dick Appointment"?" Zayn said, putting finger quotes around the words dick appointment. "Yeah obviously. For what else? To get dicked down?" I said leaving our "castle".

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

After Harry Looks Around For About An Hour

"Nick! I've been looking for you everywhere." He looked back, smiling at me. "Hey! What's up, Mal." He said, making me roll my eyes. "So, I have to cancel my next few...... appointments for a while. Don't know how long, all I know is it'll be longer than a week." I said, finishing my statement and walking off.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Back Inside The Castle

"So, children, we have a subject that we need to talk about." My mother said, looking at all of us. "Prince Louis, The Upcoming King of Auradon," my mom paused, clearing her throat. "Has given you all a chance to attend the school on THEIR island." She finished smirking down at me.

"Well, why did he do it?" Niall asked, making me kick him in his calf. Thankfully it wasn't clear enough for them to hear it. "What'd you say, Niall?" Liam's dad asked. "I said- "What'd you say back?" He covered up his mistake, making me grin.