How you two met

Lucy -

Your hazel eyes looked around with wonder at the magnificent mansion you were in.

You see, your parents were rather wealthy people who had gone to the Heartfilia estate to have a business meeting with the Heartfilia family

However it was a holiday week and all the maids were on break to be with there families, meaning no one was there to babysit you. Since your parents didn't have enough time to hire a babysitter, they decided to bring you along with them. Especially so, hearing the fact that the Heartfilia's had a daughter for you to play with.

You giggled with excitement as you wandered around the beautiful mansion, looking down the vast hallways and at the marvelous paintings on the wall.

As you wandered around the corner of a hallway, you heard an unfamiliar yelp as you ran face first into someone that looked around your age.

"Hey! Watch where you going!" The person huffed as they got off the ground.

" I'm sorry" you giggled. "It was an accident, you alright?"

"I'm fine... Hey, are you the (L/N)'s daughter?" The girl asked

"Ya! You must be Lucy, right? Wanna show me around? I heard the gardens here were beautiful!" You grinned enthusiaclly.

"O-oh sure, I mean I guess so since Aquarius isn't lecturing me I have some time" The girl stuttered.

"Sweet!" You said as you grab Lucy's hand and ran to the back doors with the poor girl yelling at you to slow down.

Erza -

You opened your tired eyes and groaned as you slowly sat up, then plopped back down on the cold cement you were laying against as a headache started to set in.

All you could remember was screaming and crying. The terror of your village being burned to the ground and losing your family had been burned into your mind, scarring your memories with the painful thought.

You felt tears well in your eyes as you had remembered what had happened, a group of mages had come through your village and burned it to the ground, they had killed off the adults and taken the children captive to use them as slaves.

You groaned as more pain was felt in your head due to a headache, interrupting your train of thoughts.

"Hey, you awake?" A voice said beside you.

"Ya, I'm awake," You said as you forced yourself to lean against the wall.

"Good, your probably hungry so I saved you some of my rations," The voice said.

"Hmm.. rations?" You said as you turned your head over to the voice, seeing it was a girl a little older than you with rose red hair and a warm smile.

"Ya they give you a certain amount of food here each day, though since you've been out for two days they've skipped out on your meals, and even though you haven't eaten in two days they won't give you anything since it's past meal time, so that's why I saved you some food" The redhead explained in a motherly sort of way.

"Oh, Thank you!" You said as you engulfed the food, she was right you were famished.

"Anyways," You said between bites, "Have long had you been here redhead?"

"I'm not sure, maybe around a year or so? We don't have a way of telling time here besides the sunrise and sunset." The girl said.

"And my name isn't red-head, it's Erza".

"Hi Erza, I'm (Y/N) your new roommate." You said jokingly.

"Luckily, not for long. Me and a couple of friends are planning to get all the other kids out of here". She said looking determined.