Explanation

Hey everybody, RogueShadow here.

Now I know what some of you might be thinking....

"Uh Shadow...didn't you say you were making a Konosuba Cardfight Vanguard crossover? Mind explaining?"

Yeah I know in the more recent(I use that term loosely...) chapters of Senran Kagura Buddy Versus that I said I was working on that. Thing is, compared to this one, it's not exactly complete.

What I mean is, I've got most of the plot figured out, but not entirely... (not a full grasp on this one either but it's more of it...)

Not to mention, I've recently been focusing on plenty of characters for this fanfic, so this idea has on my mind more often😅...

I mean, never the less, I still plan on posting the konosuba idea here. It's just that I don't think it's gonna be anytime soon.... considering I have a certain.....something I need to do in a month or two...

But in the meantime, I want to start with this one since I think(and I mean I THINK(and hope)) that this one might be interesting.....

Lemme explain:

This fanfic is not JUST Inazuma Eleven and Senran Kagura. This somewhat of a multi series fanfic, just the majority of it is IE and SK. Now I'm not gonna add just any series (like DBZ or Fairy Tail). I'm gonna use series that could possibly fit with either IE or SK in someway(so basically any anime/series that more than likely would have a sports club and in that have a soccer team(except for a few I have in mind for...)). And of course (I feel that you guys might already get the point) All characters, locations/schools, and anything else I might be missing here, all belong to their respective owners and I claim no owner except for any original characters I may have made.

Alright with that said, I'd also like to ask one little thing. Should I make this fanfic, as well as Buddy Versus, M rated?

I'll just leave that for later....😓

Anyway, that's enough of me rambling. I'm gonna go get started on the first chapter. I'll see ya then!