Prologue

"Angela!Andre!Come over here!"John Martin shouted to his children.It was just a peaceful Sunday morning in California Beach on 15 February 1980.Angela and Andre Martin were only six years old.They were the best of the best with each other.It was as if they were best friends.They shared their secret and gossips with each other and talked about school stuffs.Their father,John,brought them to the beach for a swim.Their mother died when they were only 2 years old.She was killed during a robbery in the bank.So pitiful.

Angela,in her swimming suit,jumped into the water.Andre followed her lead.The children giggled and hugged their father,kissing his cheeks.

Meanwhile,three teenagers were on a motorboat.One of them was waterskiing while the other two were steering the boat,talking to each other at the exact same time.

"Ahh...This is life..."Andre commented while laying on the water with his lifejacket on.Angela nodded her head and relaxed in the cool and clear blue water.John's lover,Lenny Hasbro,was sunbathing on the sand.Yes,John was gay.So was Lenny.

The two lovey dovey teenagers who were talking each other decided to kiss.They kissed while their friend commented,"Find a room,guys.This is a beach.There are kids here,Jesus Christ."Both of them stuck out their tongues and switched seats as the girl wanted to drive the boat.

Angela saw the oncoming boat and poked her father,"Dad...There's a motorboat coming our way..."John turned his head and spotted the boat that was speeding like lightning."Oh shit...Kids,come on,get to shore.Quick!"

While the couple were still talking,their friend who was still skiing screamed suddenly,"Watch out!"The duo looked front and saw the Martins."Shit!Shit!Oh shit!Fucking drive!"the boyfriend vociferated,screaming at his girlfriend.His girlfriend was in a trauma and did not know what to do.Her asshole boyfriend gave her a shove and pulled the gear.Instead of braking the boat,the boat increase in its speed.

The boat 'flew' and hit John in his head,smashing his head and parts of his head went flying.Andre's lifejacket was being crushed and he was falling his arms.Lenny whispered,"John..."

The couples' friend screamed for help,"Somebody,help them!Please fucking help them!They are dying!Please help them!"But it was too late.They were dead.Only Angela survived.She whimpered and screamed in terror.It was not the day she thought it would be.It was day to remember in a gruesome way.