Christmas one shot !

Hey guys !! This is going to be a Christmas special so yea ! This has ntg to do with the storyyy and sorry if it sucks , I've never written a one shot before :/ anyways w/o any further ado leggoooo !

________________________________
(Y/N) POV
It's been months since I've joined Fairy Tail and I don't regret it , I've met many amazing people such as Lucy , Wendy , Erza , Gray , Mira , Elfman , Levy , Gajeel and so much more . But of course , the most amazing person I've met is my Boyfriend , Natsu Dragneel . The moment I joined the guild , he made me feel so happy , so included and so loved . No one has ever made me feel the way that he did , he loved me unconditionally which made me fall for him harder .

"Uhh (Y/N) ? Are you even listening to what I'm saying ?" I heard a voice say to me . I turned around to see Natsu tilting his head to the side pouting .

"Of course ! Hahahaahaahhahahahahah!" I said as I started sweat profusely .

"Anyways like I was saying , how about we go on a date ! Since you know it's Christmas Eve and all" he said while giving me his signature toothy grin .

"Sure , I would love to go with you Natsu" I told him as I looked down , fiddling with my fingers , a blush spreading across my face .

'Oh and btw , I'm Super shy , especially when it comes to Natsu just sayinggg'

I suddenly felt fingers lift up my chin , making me stare into Natsu's onyx eyes . I quickly pulled away , blushing furiously .

"Hey , come on don't cover your face , you know you're cute when you blush right?" Natsu said in a deep tone , sending shivers down my spine . He leaned in and kissed my forehead lightly . I blushed at the sudden contact .

"Anyways , go get ready alright ? And I'll see you at the Sakura Tree Park at 10 pm alright don't be late" Natsu said before quickly scurrying away .

I stared blankly at the guild halls for a minute , processing everything that just happened .

"LUCY HEARTFILIA!" I suddenly bellowed making everyone turn around .

I saw Lucy suddenly turn around , rushing to my side . (Another side note , Lucy is my Best Friend so yea I talk to her when shit happens basically ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY)

"Are you okay (Y/N) ? What's wrong ? Are you dying ? Are you in pain ? DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE YOU'RE WAY TO YOUNG" she shouted .

"I'm not dying nor am I in pain ! Natsu asked me out on a date and I have no idea what I'm going to wear Lucy ! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE" I said . After I said that , her eyes started to shine , making me scared of what I signed myself up to you . Before I could do anything , I was dragged out of the guild by a girl screaming at the tops of her lungs .

"WE'RE GOING SHOPPING !!" She yelled as loudly as she could . After that , we went to the nearest clothing shop we could find and quickly started to look for nice outfits . I picked out a white shirt , skinny jeans , a blue denim jacket  and decided to go to the changing room to try it out . Once I came out of the changing room , Lucy had this glint in her eyes which btw scared the hell out of me , she immediately nodded and payed the cashier . After that , she quickly dragged me back to my house .

Open gate of the giant crab , Cancer !

A golden light engulfed the room , revealing a man with crab legs and scissors .

"What would you like your hairstyle to be lady Lucy" he asked .

"It's not me , it's actually him" Lucy says pointing to me . He stares intently at me , as if he was in deep thought before he snaps out of it .

"I got it !" He suddenly said and appeared at my side suddenly and started styling my hair . After a short while , I looked at myself at the mirror and saw that my once straight hair had turned into a perm . My hair was now curly and ruffled all over the place . I liked it though , so I thanked Cancer before he left . I checked the clock to see that it was already 9.30pm . I quickly ran into my bathroom and took a quick shower . After that , I ran into my room and quickly changed into the outfit I bought . I looked around trying to find Lucy but she wasn't anywhere to be found .

'I Guess she left already huh' I thought to myself . Anyways as I was putting on my necklace and spraying my perfume , I noticed a post it on top of my perfume . I took it and it read
"Follow the post its alright ? It'll lead you to me."

I was walking down my apartment stairs when I saw another post it .

"Hey you found another one ! There's still many to find"

Once I left my house , I saw that there was many post its leading to somewhere so I just decided to follow it all . After what felt like forever , I finally saw one more left , I scurried to take it .

"Heya ! You found the last one ! Gotcha HAHHAHA you'll have to take off the last one and kiss where the post it was!" It said .

I looked around to see someone sitting under the Sakura Trees . I quickly ran there , noticing a post it on his lips and salmon hair . I quickly ran towards Natsu , ripped the post it that was on his lips and quickly slammed my lips into his . We shared a passionate kiss ,  fighting for dominance . I felt his hands slowly go down and he gave my ass a little squeeze , I squealed giving him a chance to dominate me . After the Long and passionate kiss , we both pulled away , a line of salvia following .

"Well , tha-that was amazing" I said as my cheeks were flushed .

Natsu's POV

"Merry Christmas !" I said grinning from ear to ear .

"Merry Christmas to you too Natsu !" (Y/N) said as he pulled me into a hug .

There he was , (Y/N) , looking as cute as ever . I swear he'll drive me nuts one day .

"Anyways lets have a picnic ! I already have all the food in the basket ! LETS EAT !" I said grinning like a child . I started gobbling down the food as (Y/N) and I started talking , laughing at each other's jokes .

"Hey , I'm sorry I was late , I know I was supposed to be here by 10pm but I reached here at 11 instead ." He said while pouting sadly .

"Hey don't be sad , I planned it so we could watch something together" I said lifting up his Chin so his eyes were looking at me before giving his cheeks a light peck .

"Watch what ?" (Y/N) asked tilting his head to the side .

"This" I said pointing to the skies . As if it was planned , fireworks started , illuminating the skies .

I looked at (Y/N) , noticing all his features , seeing his beautiful smile as he watches the beautiful fireworks .

"I love you (Y/N)...." I said as I turned his head to me .

"I love you too Natsu Dragneel" he said softly .

I leaned in and gave him one passionate kiss under the fireworks and the brightly lit sky .

" I won't forget this day Natsu , thank you so much for this" (Y/N) said as tears started to fall  down his cheeks . I wiped his tears away and gave him a peck on the forehead pulling him for a hug .

"No problem baby." I said in a soothing voice .

After that we stayed like that for awhile , before slowly packing our things and leaving the place .

Lets just say that it was definitely a "steamy night" after that .

________________________________

THANKS FOR READING THIS ONE SHOT GUYS !! ANWAYS PLS REMEMEBER THIS BOOK IS STILL UPDATING SO YEA ! anyways I hope you like it so far and continuing supporting this book ! Love yalls