Chapter 2 : Musical Lunch Buddies?

Striker and riker walked off to lunch. They discussed the massive amount of friends they had met. Striker wouldn't shut his trap about Tiffany until she walked up.

"Hey striker! Who's this? Your brother?"

"Indeed I am. The names Riker. The smarter one of the three brothers" he held out his hand and smiled sweetly.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Tiffany! That's Maqenzie" she pointed to the blonde before smiling up at Striker "Who's the third brother?"

"Strike! Rike!" A smaller boy ran up to the line, he had grey hair but ocean blue eyes. Like a mix between the brothers.

"This is Jackson. He's our little bro" striker chuckled and rubbed his brothers hair.

"Looks like a mix between you two" Slayden walked up sassily and smiled "You must be Striker. I'm Slayden my dude"

"Call me strike, dude" he smirked and shook his hand.

"Alright, dude" Slayden laughed a bit before turning to a very angered Maqenzie.

"I swear if you guys say 'dude' again one more time, ima smack you across your face, DUDE" Maq hissed at them and walked forward.

Slayden and Striker looked at each other with smirks plastered across their face.

Striker opened his mouth to say dude again before Tiffany whipped around and punched him in the gut.

"Learn to shut it pup" she snapped and looked forward. Glaring at the back of Rikers head.

Time looked behind his shoulder and laughed before looking down at Jackson. "Who's all your friends?"

"A lot of guys! They are awesome.." he rubbed his shoulder shyly. Messing up his hamilton hoodie sleeve. "Anthony, Dalton and Marshal.." he smiled sweetly before turning his head.

"Theres dalton and marshal!" He squeaked and ran after them. Wrapping his arms around them both. All riker could do was smile and laugh.

"Hey guys!" Jack smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets after waving goodbye to his brother and walking off while grabbing his Hamilton backpack.

Striker chuckled a bit "He's more obsessed with Hamilton than I am!"

"That's a first.." Tiffany muttered and glared up at Striker.

"Shush shortie" he chuckled a bit before walking to grab his food.

They group slowly grabbed their food until riker bumped into someone. Sending food flying everyone I the cafeteria.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Riker growled and stumbled up, glaring at the opponent below him. The guy was wide eyed and staring up at Riker with total fear.

"I'm- I'm so sorry" he squeaked and slowly got up.

"Jesus, now I have to get new food because of you." Riker picked up his tray and glared silently at the shorter guy.

"Riker enough. You're scaring him.." striker shoved his brother and helped the stranger with his food.

"Thanks so much..." he muttered before looking at Striker "I'm Sean.. or Sea.."

"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry for my brother. He has anger issues.." Striker glared at riker.

Striker eventually bought Sean a new lunch and Sean bought riker a new lunch as well.

"Sorry for yelling at you.." riker growled lowly and waited for the rest of the group.

"You have a temper, riker" Tiffany giggled and hit his shoulder lightly.

Riker didn't say anything but just followed Maqenzie out of the lunch room and outside to an eating spot.

The entire group sat down, accompanied by a rather quiet and shy Sean.

"Hey Sean. What do you like to do?" Striker suddenly brought up and smiled.

"Well, I'm signing up for the musical" Sean glanced up from his meal and smiled.

"WAIT WHAT!?"

"Oh fuck.." riker scooted back and stared at Striker.

"Oh my god. I'm going to try for the lead role!" Strike smile and grabbed Sean.

"You are now my best friend" Sean giggled and wrapped his arms around Striker "no homo though"

They two burst into laughter.

Jackson slowly walked up to his brothers with Marshal and Dalton at his heels before gazing at the rather gay scene happening.

"What the heck..?" Jack blinked a bit.

"I FOUND A MUSICAL FRIEND" Striker and Sean where on the verge of crying while screaming.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. JACKSON NO" dalton grabbed his shoulders and held him back.

"MUSICALLLLLLLSSSS" Jackson leapt over and grabbed Sean.

"Sigh... hey Striker and Rike" dalton sat down next to Riker and inhaled deeply.

"Sup Dal" he gazed up and chuckled silently.

"Mar. Come sit down next to your favorite brother" Dalton smirked and glared at his brother Marshal.

"One. You aren't my favorite. And two. We are only step-brothers" Marshal sat down and crossed his arms silently.

"Ouch" dalton glared at the ground before grunting and getting up again, shrugging his leather jacket against his body.

Marshal looked at Jackson and smiled quietly. His smile quickly faded as a memory silently crossed his mind.

"Well I gotta go! Dalton! Marshal! Come on." Jackson ran off giggling, shoving his hands in his pockets while the two brothers followed.

"That was fun" striker chuckled before staring down and smiling at the ground.

"What's wrong strike?" Tiffany looked at Striker and tilted her head.

"I'll tell you later.. but for now just remember these words" he paused and smiled.

"He isn't who he seems"