Chapter 1: The Inheritance

HARRY'S POV

On the night before my 14th birthday, I was counting down the seconds until midnight, 5,4,3,2,1,0. Suddenly, pain shot through my entire body. I tried to suppress a scream, but I couldn't, Uncle Whale hearted me, undid all the locks on my door, and shoved it out his way. "HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FREAKYNESS, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU UNGRATEFUL, SELFISH BITCH?"he shouted, a knife in hand. Suddenly, wings sprouted from his back as he grew devil horns and his previously emerald-green eyes turned to blood-red, his nails sharpened into claws, and his canines turned long, razor-sharp daggers.
"No, Uncle Vernon, I don't think we'll be doing that today." he stated in a sickly sweet tone. Using wandless,
wordless magic to summon the knife to him, he put a silencing charm all around the room and sliced the filth infront of him.
he tortured the whale of a man, until he gave a strong slash to his short, fat throat.
He repeated the process with the other muggles.
A owl came through a window, surprisingly, it was from gringotts .

Dear Mr.Potter,

as it is your 14th birthday you should've gone through a creature inheritance, this letter is a portkey and will transport you here in 10 minutes, so please get ready for your arrival.

director Ragnook

Harry was ready in 9 minutes (after he washed the blood off of himself) so he grabbed the portkey.

A/N Hey guys, finished paragraph 1, hope you like it! 260 words. see you later mellon squad!