1

Marinel:
"Wake up Mar! It's Christmas Eve! You need to wake up now because your mom just started cooking and you need to shower and then help her because the whole family is coming!" My dad says while opening the door. "Wtf? Its 6:30 in the morning still" I say while squinting at my phone checking the time. Thank god im just visiting my parents house for the holidays because I couldn't wake my ass up super early every damn day.

To tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Marinel but everyone calls me Mar. I'm a typical Filipino American girl who's parents are totally old school Filipino. I have two younger siblings: Zach (20) and Hannah (11). I'm free spirited and determined. I grew up in a small town in central California but moved to Pasadena, ca to go to school at USC. I love basketball and the Lakers. I'm also 5'4 and the younger cousin of Jordan Clarkson.
Back to the story

"Good morning mom, dad" I say as I sluggishly drag my feet across the hallway into the kitchen. "Good morning anak" my momma says as she's chopping away. (Anak means my child in Tagalog). "What time is everyone heading over here?" I ask. "Everyone is coming around 1. So go take a shower now so you can help cook and clean" my dad says to me while watching the morning news. "Your Kuya Jordan is coming from Cleveland this year. Maybe you can find him a girlfriend." "Dad, he's only going to be here for a few days. I don't think that's enough time to find him a girlfriend haha. Besides, he's not ugly so I'm pretty sure he doesn't need my help in that situation" I say as I'm trotting down to the bathroom. For those of you who don't know, Kuya means older brother. Even though JC isn't my actual brother, he has always acted as if he was. Us siblings are all very close and he has done everything to help be there and protect us whenever we needed it and we have done the same for him.

After I shower I take my time getting ready because I am definitely tryna look good for those Christmas pictures I know we're gonna take. Us Filipinos are super extra with that shit.

My outfit:

Timeskip: 4 hrs

Timeskip: 4 hrs

"Auntie Mar! Can we open presents already pleaseeeee?!?" All my nieces and nephews ask me. As I look into their baby brown eyes, I tell them, "I know all of you been good and Santa gave you a lot of gifts but you have to wait for your uncle Jordan to get here." And as if on cue, the door swings open and none other than JC walks in carrying everyone's and their momma's momma's Christmas presents. The kids then turn to me and I go, "go ask your grandpa nelson." I walk back in to the kitchen and continue cooking because was not about to get in trouble because I let all the kids open presents early.

Jordan:
I love Christmas. I swear I have the best family when it comes to the holidays. I'm just so happy that I'm able to spend time with them before I hit the road again; especially my "siblings" mar, Zach, and Hannah. After I put the gifts I brought under the tree, all my aunties and uncles come to greet me. Trust me, I have a big ass family too. "Kuya Jordan! What's up man? How are things with that Bella chick?" Zach asks while walks up to me slapping my hand. "Nahh we just never clicked. We good friends though. Where's Mar?" "She in the kitchen."

I strut my ass to the kitchen and low and behold, Mar in there cookin up a storm. "So you just gon keep cooking and not even greet your favorite family member?" I ask her while leaning on to the counter. She look up and says "Duh you ain't that special. Haha just kidding. Merry Christmas ugly!" She says as I give her the biggest bear hug I could. "You know what? It's definitely time to pull up the snap" I say while letting her go and grabbing my phone.

"Hey y'all! I hope your family is as crazy as mine and have a Merry Christmas! And if you have a cousin like Marinel here, make sure you never full around because her cooking is fire!" "Hey! Your ass better be hungry because I made your favorite bbq baked ribs. So don't be making fun of me on your snap haha." "See what I told y'all? Y'all better wife this girl up quick!! *gets slapped on the arm* haha anyways! Thank y'all for always supporting and happy holidays!"

I post it to my snap story and insta story. She's gonna kill me later 😂😂😂

This is my first fanfic!
So please give me your feedback and tell me what you guys think so far.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!