"Remember when I used to do this?" I murmur, twisting my fingers around the ends of his hair. "You never let anyone else tough your hair."

Gazing at me, and watching every move. He moves his head down and kisses the side of my neck. The moment is deliciously slow, and so torturous for me as he begins to lightly suck, using his teeth to glide against my skin.

I close my eyes, my hand no longer running through his hair as he slowly kisses me, leaving a trail of sweet nothings against my skin before meeting my lips. "Oh, I remember." His hand stops at waist before he pulls back and looks at me. "Did ya sleep alright?"

Unable to even catch my breath, I open my eyes and gaze at the man I feel so much love for. "I did."

His face softens. "Me too." He moves his hand to cradle the side of my face, "I love waking up to you." He plants a gentle kiss on my lips and I blush. "I wouldn't mind waking up to you every morning."

"One day, you're going to regret saying that." I poke my finger into his chest.

He implores, looking deep into my eyes. His face serious. "Why?"

"Because I'll have a pimple here," I point in the middle of my forehead, scrunching my face up. "And my eyebrows will be messy, and I'll have bags under my eyes. Or perhaps one day I'll have leaked on the bed-"

"Christ." He shakes his head, smiling that dashing boyish smile. He runs a hand down his face, tugging on his lips. "Is it bad to say I'm ok with that?"

"No." I giggle, my heart melting. "It's mortifying." I say before leaning up and kissing his lips passionately.

A knock or two sound at the door, Michael ignores it, allowing his tongue to explore mine as his hands squeeze my body. I moan into his lips, hearing another chorus of knocks. I whisper her name, but he refuses to listen before the knocks get louder.

"Fuckin' hell. What!?" He asks, turning away from me. I kiss his cheek, his ears, his neck, his jaw, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"It's me." A man, voice raspier than Michael's says.

I look at the door, as if the mystery man can be seen, but alas, all I see are white curtains. Michael gets on top of me and moves off of the bed. Turning around to face me, I sit up and watch as he moves to the door.

"It's Tommy," He tells me, and my heart jumps into my throat.

Tommy. And I'm trapped in this room, Michael looks down and I follow his gaze before realizing that my dress is at my thighs. I stand up, the silk falls to my knees.

The door opens in a click, and a tall man who looks nothing like the big bad, muscular Tommy I had imagined steps in. A man with power and an extremely unimpressed look on his face looks at me. "Good morning."

I notice the other man that walks in. Tall, skinny, old. One resembles a snake, piercing blue eyes, while the other reminds me a sick puppy. He looks lost and confused. They're all dressed well though, impeccable fashion, really. I ignore him, watching Jojo move around the room timidly. Poor girls probably hungry.

"You've made a home out of this place Michael," He looks around.

Michael smiles shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ah, I guess."

"Want you introduce us to the lady?" He asks.

He turns and looks at me, "June this is Tommy, my cousin,"

Tommy walks over to me and puts out a hand. I take it, shaking it once before the other one approaches me.

"And Arthur, this is June."