Chapter 2: Rick's Flashback

14 years earlier....... Rick was 11 years old. He had passed year 6 at Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Primary and he had seen it all: Motorola phones, Mona the Vampire, N-Dubz, Vanilla Ice Cream Monster Munch and Annoying Orange. He was on his way to Oasis Academy Brightstowe to achieve A Stars, get into an outstanding college and create a time machine. Rick entered Oasis Academy Brightstowe and was bullied on the first day by Donald T Rump and Theresa May who called him a nerd and chucked his glasses down the toilet. Rick told his head of year who was called Mr Gregory about Donald and Theresa bullying him each day becaise he was a keener and a nerd. Mr Gregory said" Rick, I will find those two later, pluck them our of class and have s word with them" Rick says thank you and leaves the Kilimanjaro office in time for his Science lesson with Mr Bark. A few minutes later, there is a knock at the door, Mr Bark opens the door and Mr Gregory asks for Donald T Rump and Theresa May to step outside. He gives them a very loud talking to and sends them back into the lesson. 4 hours later, it was the end of the school day. Ethan was hanging about with Joe Lumber and Harrison Dick when Rick is grabbed by Liam Ford, Jordan Fletcher West and Harrison Griffths and thrown into the road. A SUV which was being driven by Bethany Coleman's mother ran him over and he blacked out...........