Is this real?

Lauren's POV

I was taking a walk to clear my head, it was peaceful.

Suddenly I hear crying in the distance, I wonder who it's coming from so I follow the sound.

While I'm following the sound it's getting louder so I think I'm going the right way.

I walk past a lake and see a girl there crying, she's sitting on the edge of the really shallow end of the lake.

She's soaked and I think covered in...blood?

I slowly walk up to her and quietly say,"hey are you ok?"

The girl looks over at me slightly scared, she slowly shakes her head 'no' then looks at me seeing if I'm going to do anything else.

I kneel down next to her and look over her to see where the bloods coming from, "where's the blood coming from? We need to clean it up." I say putting my hand on her knee that was closely pressed to her chest.

she takes one hand that is wraped around her legs and puts it on the back of her head.

She puts her hand back down and my hand goes to the back of her head.

She winces at the impact and I take my hand away.

"We need to clean your head, do you want to come to my house to clean it?" I say and look at the girl she nods her head slowly meaning 'yes' so I get up then stick out my hands in front of her to take, ones she takes both I slowly help her get up.

Once she's up I helped her stay on her feet, then I took my jacket off and put it on her shoulders.

I put my arm around her waist and start walking with her to my house.

———————

Once we get to my house, I open the front door for her but she stops and doesn't move.

"Hey it's ok, no ones home it's just you and me." I say and rub her back. She nods and steps forward.

I bring her into the downstairs bathroom and sit her on the counter then I go and grab a few towels, then I grab shorts and a t-Shirt.

I come back into the bathroom to see the girl, which I still don't know the name to, just sitting there looking at her hands.

Once she hears me walk in she looks up at me.

I smile at her and walk right in front of her. "Here are some towels for after your shower, and some clothes to change into after. I'll come back in once your done with your shower....but before you take your shower, I never asked, what's your name?" I ask handing her the towels and clothes.

She smiles at me then says "Lisa."

I smile back "what a beautiful name."

Lisa looks down still smiling.

"I'll leave you to shower, make sure to clean your head really well." I say then walk out of the bathroom.

(A few minutes later)

I hear the shower stop so I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Lisa are you dressed?" I ask her and I hear a faint "yes" so I walk in and see her drying her hair with the towel, she's dressed with my spare shorts and t-shirt.

"Did you get all the blood out of your hair?" I ask her walking towards her and she nods then I ask her to sit on the counter again so I can look at her head and make sure it's all cleaned out so it doesn't get infected.