Chapter 6: Fairy-Tale Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Hey, mom, they said yes, but their parents have to agree to having them come. But Travis, doesn't really have to because he lives on Earth anyway. Anyways, did you ask for permission from Granny, yet?" 

"Yup, she already approved. She even approved , you coming home early, to get ready for tonight." 

I was so excited, I could ride my dragon all the way above the clouds and jump off with no worries.

"Alright, I'm on my way home." I hanged up. I started yelling from the top of my lungs.

"Rose, who did you call?" Travis Wondered. "My mom. She said I can come home early to prepare for the day tomorrow." 

"Sounds great can I come?" 

"I don't think so, but you can help by asking the group, if they can come over for Christmas, and make sure they don't bring anything to weird for a sleepover."

"I'm on it." Travis got on his dragon and went to find the others. He looked almost as excited as I am. Even I think that's almost impossible.

Alright, it was my turn to get on my dragon and fly away. So, I got on my dragon and headed to the Portal. 

I walked through and came out on Earth. I slowly walked home, while humming a nice Christmas Carol. (Jingle Bells)

I arrived home and started setting up the basement.

Travis POV

I got my mission from Rose and flew my way to the SnowWhite first. 

*Knock Knock*

"Oh, hey Travis, what are you doing here, are we leaving now?" Hawk Questioned.

"No, Rose told me to make sure everyone can come to the sleepover, so can you?" 

"Yup, it's going to be so cool."

"Sure is" I told him. 

I left from the door and went to my dragon. Next stop, Astoria's Castle, the Rapunzel Castle.

I went to the castle and I did the same thing I did with Hawk's Castle. Astoria, said it was a yes as well. 

I went to everyone's house and everybody said yes. Well then my job was done.

Time Skip to when everyone was in the basement

Rose POV

Everyone laughed. We were all talking about school, and of course I was talking about all the ships I had at school.

"Give us another ship Rose, something real good." Joy said. She moved her head towards Astoria, who was really interested. Well she won't be after this ship. 

"Well, am I aloud to do students?" Everyone nodded. Now they were interested even more. I really hope Astoria won't be mad at me especially on Christmas Eve. 

"Um, Astoria is one." I was so scared at what I just said. Everyone was surprised they turned their attention to Astoria, I'm guessing they had the same thought that I did. Please don't be mad Astoria.

"Since it's Christmas Eve, I'll allow it, continue." Astoria Replied. What did I just hear. What happened  to her? 

"Um, Astoria and Shaun?" Now I was even more scared then last time. Everyone started laughing. "What, what did I say?" "Everyone shipped them ever since that night as well." (I don't remember the name of the episode).

"Um, yeah I kinda guessed it was Shaun." Astoria Said. "Astoria, does that mean, you approve of that ship?" I wondered.

She started to blush. I could tell she didn't know how to reply. "Well, um, I'd rather be shipped with him then anybody else." Everybody stared at her.