Catnip

Larry pov

'Shit'. I never thought he would be this hot. I mean he was hot with his mask on but now without it, you can see what he truly looks like. He has three huge scars, the front of his nose is gone, and you can see that he has a glass eye, the most beautiful person alive. I stared into the beautiful blue eyes and I can feel him kinda sinking into my lap, I kissed the top of Sal's forehead hoping to make him blush which he ended up doing. "You are so cute. You know that right?" "Yeah." I hugged Sal he nuzzled into my neck, I chuckled low at how much Sal is to a cat. Maybe the cat would like some catnip. "Hey Sal want to smoke some 'Cat nip'?" (Funny story my friend actually smoked catnip once.)
"Catnip?" I leaned close and said. "Pot." "Oh, okay sure." He got off my lap I immediately missed his warmth on my legs, I got up as well and reached under my bed and grabbed a shoe box that faintly smelled of weed. I opened up the box and pulled out two already made blunts, I handed Sal one and he kinda just looked at it. I knew right then that he had never smoked so I took his back and lit up mine took a puff then handed it to him I exhausted. "Just breathe it in." He did as I said then started to cough up his lungs so I took it away from him, took one last hit, then put it away."That's enough for you." I laughed out. He blushed a bright red and covered his face with his hands, I pulled his hands off his face then made him look at me. I got a sudden burst of confidence and kissed his very scared lips, I let go of his chin and put them on his waist. He kissed back and wrapped his small arms around my neck standing on his tiptoes to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back. "Will you Sal Fisher be my boyfriend?" I said to him already knowing the answer. He jumped up hugging me saying. "Yes, yes!" Over and over again, I laughed and hugged back. "Okay want to watch some crappy horror movie with me?" I remember the whole reason I invited him over I just started painting because it was taking Sal a while to get down here. "The movie is already in the dvd player and we can eat some popcorn and drink some soda." He smiled. "Of course." We stopped hugging and I walked into the kitchen to get the snacks. I walked back into my room to see two bean bags pushed together Sal sitting on one wrapped up in blankets. I sit down next to him and stole one of the blankets and wrapped up as well and handed him a soda, then turned my attention to the movie.
( Timeskip brought to you by my laziness)
After a while Sal stopped laughing at the movie. I look over to see Sal sleeping peacefully, I turned off the movie and picked him up and layed down with him in my arms. I kissed his forehead and whispered. "Good night Sally Face." Then fell to sleep.

Thank you to the ones who are reading this. By the way thank you Angel0taku!!! You gave me a boost of confidence and just wanted to thank you.