Please. A camp rock fan fic

Mitchies pov

2 summer after camp rock two

Back at camp

I took a deep breath looked at my mom sitting in the drivers side. I was 18, this was my last year of camp, and I wanted to make it count. I couldn't wait to see Shain. "Mom, I'm not ready for it to be over". She putt her hand on my knee and said. "O honey, it's not over yet". She smiled and I heard Caitlyn screech and hooped getting out the car as we hugged. "I've missed you so much"!!!! I spoke first pulling out of the hug and I pulled me sleeve down to make sure she didnt see the scars. "Me to, I camp believe this is are last year"!!! She shouted back. Lets go get a bunk". I turned to go to the cabins and screeched jumping into Shane's arms, careful not to let my sleeves roll up. Me and mom had agreed we wouldn't tell the secret, we knew it would be found out adventaly. But intel then I would stick to either putting make up over it, or wearing long sleeves. "I missed you so much"!!!! I said truthfully wrapping my arms around his kneck, as he wrapped his around my waist. "Dido". He said and we both smiled pulling out of the hug. "You go get your cabin, and meet me where we first met tonight at the exact time we met. "2:47 pm". I rembered. "Good, see you then"! He said running off as I waved. This was going to be a long summer.

A/N

This is pg13 for a reason guys!!!!! If you are unstable when it come to cutting please talk to me, I have the same problem, and don't read this book. If your okay with cutting there isn't any thing else that's pg 13. Bye!!!!

Klaire bear:)