"Me too," I whispered. We laid there for a moment.

"I have to get up, babe," he chuckled.

"I won't allow it," I smiled back.

"Come on," he laughed. I moved off of him with a groan and he got up to get himself ready in the bathroom. He had to go home to get his suitcases, but he was getting ready here. As he got up and walked away, I quickly grabbed my glasses to enjoy the sight of him in front of me in his boxer-briefs. Trudging out of bed and into the bathroom. It was a short walk, but I wanted to take in every second of it.

I heard the shower start running and I listened to the water run. I spread myself out in the bed and felt his warmth from the sheets surround me. I heard him starting to hum from inside the bathroom. I recognized a couple small snippets of the songs, mostly Queen. It made sense as those would be the only songs he would be listening to the next six weeks.

I heard the water turn off and I sat up in bed. I was in my underwear from last night, but I still felt naked. Waking up in my underwear from a night with Joe was something I loved, but needed to get used to. With my head leaning against the headboard, I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through it. I had started following Paige who met me in Vegas and her posts were about animals and how she volunteered with them. I loved sharing the pictures with Joe. Cute puppies and kittens, and even senior dogs that were absolutely adorable.

Other than that, I was looking at tweets from my fans. They were talking about my new video and there were some questions about my trip to Vegas. I never posted about leaving for Vegas, I just kind of went. The only reason my fans knew was because I retweeted Paige's picture of us in the hotel lobby. People started asking questions and wondering what was going on. Paige even DMed me telling me people were asking her lots of questions, like if I was there with anyone. I asked her what she said.

I told them all I didn't see anyone with u. ur secret's safe wit me. <3

I thanked her many times for not telling anyone. She didn't seem to have recognized him, but it was still important that she didn't say anything. Nonetheless, people were starting to question why I was in Vegas. A couple of my hardcore fans were telling them that I might have just been partying on my birthday, which was true. I had just forgotten to tell them I guess. I was so wrapped up in the weekend that I didn't feel the need to let everyone know where I was.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and Joe walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still wet from the shower. He rubbed his hand through it as he made his way back into the bedroom.

"I got something for you," he said.

"No," I replied, pointing my finger at him.

"What?" He shrugged.

"What did I say about getting me things?" I retorted.

"You argue with me every time, but it never works. I still buy you things and you still argue. Nothing changes."

"Well, something changed this time because I got you something too." His eyes widened as I threw the blanket off myself and walked over to my closet. I saw his eyes watching my every move, doing the same thing I was earlier. I reached up in the closet and grabbed a small box and brought it over to the bed. Joe's eyes were still on me as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Stop undressing me with your eyes," He shrugged.

"Can't help it." He opened a drawer, that was now his and filled with his extra clothes, and he unwrapped a shirt to expose a small box that he hid behind his back as he made his way over to the spot next to me on the bed. "You first," he said, nodding his head towards me.