"Thank you." Bea smiled, for sure she was so kilig for all the compliments.

"What do you want, a baby boy or a baby girl?" Mikki asked as she put her hands on Bea's tummy.

"Boy or girl, basta healthy si baby." Bea answered happily.

"Basta Ninong ako!" Matt and Mike exclaimed in unison that makes everyone laugh.

"Kambal nga kayo." Aaron said loudly.

"But don't worry, lahat naman kayo Ninong at Ninang. Be generous po." Lalong natawa ang lahat sa sinabi ko.

After the short chitchats with the barkada, Bea and I transferred to the long table that our family occupied. We settled across Jho. Everyone was talking about their great accommodation experiences and how excited they are exploring the whole resort. All of us were enjoying the good breakfast that were served except to Jho.

"Jho, bakit di mo masyado ginagalaw ang food mo?" I asked teasingly.

"Oonga Beh." Bea looked at me while managing to subdue her laugh.

Jho just continued playing her utensils, not minding me and Bea.

"Di mo ba gusto ang pagkain?" I asked again.

"Oh baka naman gusto pang susubuan." Bea giggled, Jho still focused on her plate.

"Hindi magandang nilalaro ang pagkain." Jho immediately threw us a look, Bea and I caused a few titters. Jho glanced at her side and smiled upon seeing Nico.

"You're here din." Jho acknowledged, still surprised on her boyfriend's presence. "Are you even real?"

Nico kissed Jho's forehead. "Yes, Bibi. Thanks to Bea and Thirdy." Nico offered a fist bump and gave Bea a beso. He roamed around the table as well to greet everyone.

We decided to invite Nico when everyone in the family confirmed that they will join the weekend getaway. Bea doesn't want her bestfriend to be sad that's why we came up to this surprise. And true enough, we saw an overjoyed Jho.

The breakfast went pretty well. The family planned their activities the whole day. Mama Mozzy, Papa Bong, Mommy Det, Daddy Elmer, Mama Lovel and Papa John will do walking around the island and have an afternoon dip in the pool. Manong Kiefer, Ate Ly, Dani, Kuya Loel, Jaja, Jho and Nico will try the water activities. While me and Bea, we'll stay in the hotel room. The barkada and their families have their own errands, too.

***

It was dinner time when everyone gathered again in the huge veranda of the hotel. The set up was simple yet classy. The tables and chairs were well arranged with a mini stage and projector stand on the center and a mini bar on the side. What a great night for all of us!

"Good evening everyone." Chris cheerfully greeted us. "Don't worry, this won't take too long. In behalf of my family, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who accepted our invitation and spend their time visiting our humble resort. It really means so much to us." Everyone gave him a round of applause. "The buffet is now on, let's enjoy the night."

The band started playing acoustic songs as everyone was busy on the buffet. Bea and I settled on table with a view of the sea lights. Would this be a great place for a heart to heart talk?

"Hey, are you okay? You look uneasy." I felt Bea squeezing my hand lightly.

"I am fine, Babe." I smiled at her while pressing her hand, too. "I'm just appreciating the place. This was an ordeal then, but atlast, I can see beauty in Boracay again."