Chapter 2.

After regaining his calm composure, Leon lifted his hand to pet his little sister's head while a smile forming on his face. "Thank you for reminding me. Go ahead and head downstairs with Sear. I'll be there I just need to grab my shoes and wallet."

Cas just smiled up at her brother for the longest time before speaking. "You're welcome Big brother Leon! Just don't take too long."

Leon only nodded because his focus wasn't on being late for work. It was on every inch of the small girl standing in front of him.

He knew his sister was untouched because he had never let any guy come even close to her at fear that they would one day break her heart, plus he didn't want to hear the cries of pleasure that any of them would give her. Who knew his thoughts would change this much in little over a year since one guy almost tried forcing himself onto Cas.

He remembered that day very clearly, remembered her fear and the tears she shed for almost a week but he forced himself not to remember any farther at risk of pissing himself off with his thoughts so he simply brushed them aside, turned to grab his shoes from under his desk that was setting close to his bedroom door and then grabbing his wallet that he had left sitting on his keyboard and once he had slipped his shoes on, he grabbed Cas's hand, shutting the door behind him only to head downstairs and leave the house for the day with his two younger siblings.

~

Cas had stayed a few steps ahead of her brothers because they enjoyed being behind her. Especially today, both watching as the small girl skipped down the side walk like she had normally done. Her large breast bouncing with each skip and jump, both of the males wishing things that would make most normal people sick.

Before long they had ended up in front of the small high school that Cas was currently attending.

They stopped at the edge of the sidewalk that intersected with the school's sidewalk to watch as Cas turned around and smiled at them. "I'll see you after school! Be safe today and don't do anything stupid please." She giggled and waved at them before running inside, the shorts she was wearing, coming up only enough to show the bottom of her ass cheeks, her breast once again bouncing as she ran inside the school.

The brothers both waved at her until she couldn't be seen anymore, being lost to the mass of the highschoolers. Leon then turned to Sear and nodded to him.

"I'll meet you here to pick her up later."

Sear lifted his finger to halt his brother

"I'll be working later today so I'll be home tonight just in time for her birthday dinner and then I'm going out again to hang with Riley and spend the night with her."

Riley being Sear's current girlfriend.

Leon just sighed and nodded again at Sear. "Just don't be late for her dinner or she'll never forgive you. I'll pick her up here later and then take her home."

Sear then nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me bro! And trust me I wouldn't miss her birthday dinner for anything!" He grinned big at Leon before taking off down the sidewalk, leaving Leon alone with his thoughts. "He better not miss it or I'm going to kill him." He sighed then took off the other way. Heading to his job for the day.

~

Cas had happily skipped into class after grabbing her plaid button up shirt and her school books from her locker. A few people shouting happy birthday to her and hugging her but not many, that was okay though because Cas wasn't exactly popular, most people hung out with her because her brother's were hot as hell and almost like cat nip for horny teenage girls.