Untitled Part 2

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened my heart was in excitement. I walked happily to class until those bullies pushed me and went inside the classroom I saved my anger a went in as well. I saw him he gave a tint of a smile. the chair next to him was empty he open it and patted. (thought)Ahhhhhhh!

suddenly someone pulled my hair, my anger rose up and I pushed her/him.one of the bully Lisa sat next to him.she showed a look that made me have the fire in me. I was speechless so I have to sit next to the nerdy person in the class (Harry) I raised my red laced eyeballs at them. after watching 2 hrs of Lisa flirting with the Jamal I walked out of class pist off.it was lunch time, but then suddenly Jamal caught up and asked for my name after we were talking about our life however we had nearly the same story. He asked to hang out tomorrow after college, I replied "sure".he left with a smirk. my heart bounces, they pounce, they squeal and they ran. As my grins get wider I walked in a small pace to the lunch hall. I sat down with my sandwich in one hand and my phone in the other as well as watching in the corner of my eyes he was their.i lost concentration because of Jasmin "the main one" thrown gravy on my beautiful hair then she slapped her flat hand on my soft hair. I stood up in anger and turned to push her then she raised her hand and she slapped me on the face and shouted "he's mine" .my tears rolled down my face. furiously Jamal pulled jasmine hair and threw his drink on her face when he shouted "how dare you to do that to my girl".i look at them in a shock. I kept my laugh in. I kept the picture in my mind of her reaction. I ran to the toilet in embarrassment he followed me.