| Chapter Thirty - Five |

Start from the beginning

"I missed you too."

"You are looking fantastic, Yogi." Nicole said kissing Vicki before letting Jenni squeeze her into a hug.

"Hey scarface

"Hey scarface." Vin said pulling Vicki into a hug making Vicki laugh.

"Do you ever tan? You're as white as a ghost." Vicki said.

After everyone got settled in, they decided to head to the boardwalk and visit Danny.

"Are you guys happy to be back?" Danny asked making everyone cheer.

"Well, here's your schedule." Danny said handing everyone their piece's of paper.

"Well, I was thinking tomorrow I through you guys a party at Jeckinson's? How does that sound?" Danny asked.

"That's a brillant idea, Danny." Vicki said with a smile.

"Alright well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Danny said as everyone left the t-shirt shop.

The roomies went on their favorite rides, Vicki and Nicole went on ever thrill ride.

"Ahh!" Nicole yelled while they got strapped in.

"Woo!" Vicki screamed as they were spun into the air.

Once the ride was over Vicki and Nicole got off, laughing.

"Nicole pissed herself." Vicki said laughing making everyone laugh as well.

"Yogi." Nicole whined while behind Vicki who was trying to catch her breath.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"It's like dead." Pauly said as everyone walked into Jeckinson's.

"Yay!" Everyone's family and friends jumped into the air, making the roomies give a shocked expression.

"Oh my god!" Vicki yelled as she spotted her best friends, Sophia and Hannah who she immediately ran over to, bringing them into a big hug.