| Chapter Thirty - Four |

Start from the beginning

"Yes." The tour guide said making Vicki groan as she was wearing heels and it was hot.

Everyone walked with the tour guide who pointed out the history in Florence.

"I know that that window looks normal but it was in fact where Leonardo da Vinci painted Mona Lisa." The tour guide said. 

"Wow." Everyone said looking up at the window before they moved along and went inside a museum which was absolutely gorgeous.

"Wow, that's incredible." Vicki said looking up at the ceiling and different portraits.

Everyone was listening to the guide except for Mike.

"Why bother coming on this tour if your just going to sit and sulk?" Vicki asked Pauly.

"I get that he's depressed but if he doesn't want to be here with us, then don't be here. Like enjoy the last day we are in Italy." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"It's like he wants us to hold his hand and beg him to join us." Vicki said as Pauly kissed Vicki's head.

"That won't be happening." Pauly said before everyone left the beautiful building.

Soon the tour guide left us and everyone got into a cab and it took them to a gorgeous look out spot.

"Wow, this is so gorgeous." Vicki said at the different colours in the sky and the old historical buildings from afar.

"How romantic." Pauly said hugging Vicki while they looked out to the view.

"I love you." Vicki said.

"I love you too." Pauly said placing his lips of Vicki's.

"I should be a photographer, look at this." Vin said pulling the couple over and they looked at the photo that was beautiful.

"I took one of just you Vicki

"I took one of just you Vicki." Jenni said showing her another beautiful photo.

"What am i? You're model?" Vicki asked with a smile and hugging her sister

"You definitely could be." Jenni said.