☾2

you are the rainbow after the storm.

— — —

    The blue-haired boy opened the door for her, letting her go inside first. Y/n smiled, thanking him quietly and bowing her head as she went inside. Geoff was the next to go inside, nudging Awsten's ribcage. "You have a girlfriend, you dingus. Get your head out of her cloud," Geoff scolded, making Awsten nod.

Y/n saw a red-haired man sitting in the table where they should be. The boy had dyed his long hair red at the end and had a camera in his hands. He looked up and smiled, waving at her. He stood up and hugged her, "Hi, I'm Jawn. I'm the band's–," He hummed, pulling away. "What am I in the band?" He laughed, making her giggle.

"I'm Y/n and I look forward on seeing my pictures on the band's instagram account," She joked. Jawn chuckled and pulled a seat for her, just in time for the three boys to take their seats as well. "Travis couldn't make it, but Grace and Chloe are." Geoff said, looking through the menu.

Otto sat besides Awsten, tapping his shoulder. "How about Ci–," "She told me she had to go with her friends and she's also across the country," Awsten rolled his eyes. Otto's gaze flickered from Awsten to Y/n, "How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" This made the girl blush.

"I d-don't. I ended a relationship two years ago," She admitted, smiling at Otto. "Oh? Did it ended up badly?" "No, Remington and I are still friends." She said. Awsten's eyes widen at the mention of her ex's name.

He sat up, "Remington? Remington Leith? From Palaye Royale?" He asked, genuinely intrigued. She laughed, "Yeah, Remington Leith. Do you know him?" She asked, resting her cheek on the back of her hand. Otto nodded his head, "We have met him a couple of times."

"Can't belive our new vocalist's ex-boyfriend is in Palaye Royale. Tell me–," He leaned in, motioning for her to come closer. "Was it big?" He whispered. She blushed and Otto hit his head, "Sit down, Awsten!"

"I don't really know. We've n–," Geoff snapped his fingers, shooting her a sympathetic look. "Don't entertain his stupid questions, Y/n. You'll make his head big," He laughed. Awsten glared at Geoff and huffed. They heard the door open, making them turn their heads towards the door.

Geoff stood up, helping the pregnant lady that went inside before another girl with light grey hair. Geoff kissed the girl's forehead, leading her to the table. "This is my girlfriend, Chloe and our baby girl, Rory." Geoff said, smiling at Y/n. Y/n stood up and hugged her softly, "It's nice to meet you two," She said, smiling widely.

She turned to the other girl and hugged her, "Didn't know there was another Otto here." The girl said, hugging her back. "I'm Grace and I already love you." Grace said, smiling at her. "I'm Y/n and I can't wait to get to know the both– the three of you more," She giggled, referring to the baby inside Chloe.

They sat down, Grace and Chloe next to their partners and Y/n in between Jawn and Awsten. "Are we ready to order?" Geoff said, calling the waiter. Awsten whistled, grabbing everyone's attention, "We need to tell everybody about our new cool vocalist who's ex is Remington Leith," Awsten said, fishing out his phone fron his pocket.

Grace gasped, "Your ex is Remington? Was it–," Before she could finish her sentence, Otto covered her mouth and apologized to Y/n. Awsten stretched out his hand, with the phone in it, and smiled at the camera. "Everybody say Colorado!" Jawn said, smiling widely.

"I'm a giraffe–," Awsten said and snapped the picture.

– – –

WATERPARKS☑️
     ‪HELLO. WE, YOUR FAVORITE ANTI BAND, HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER WHO'S EX IS FROM @PalayeRoyale AND IS FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE. PLEASE WELCOME @(your twitter username) AND BE NICE TO HER BECAUSE SHE'S A LITERAL RAY OF SUNSHINE AND SOFTNESS🤠✊🏻‬

[ insert image here ]

————————————————————————
800 Retweets   5, 298 Likes
————————————————————————

– – –

Awsten waved goodbye at Y/n as she walked out with Grace and Otto, leaving Awsten and Jawn in the restaurant. As the door closed, Jawn hit the side of his head. "You have a girl–," "You don't think I know that?" He snarled, rubbing the side of his head.

Jawn sighed, "I'm not in the place to tell you this but, uh, have you seen Ciara's recent snap?" "No, why? What's on it?" Awsten furrowed his eyebrows, fishing out his phone from his pocket. He heard Jawn sigh, again, as he opened his phone.

"What did you say she was doing? That she was 'with friends'?" Jawn asked, the other boy nodding. Awsten's eyes were glued on his lockscreen; a picture of him and his girlfriend. "I don't think you kiss your friends while snapping." That made Awsten click on his snapchat app immediately.

He watched as his girl flirted with another man, the same man she left for Awsten. His girl laughed and leaned in towards the man, pecking his lips. Awsten stood up, making the red-haired boy look at him in confusion. "Aws? What's–,"

"I need to go." Was all he could say before dashing out of the restaurant. Awsten walked on the sidewalk, sighing and clutching his phone close to his heart. Awsten's eyes fell on the road, noticing that no one was passing by on a chilly night in Houston.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He looked down at it and saw a single text message written across the screen.

messages                                   11:11pm
Y/n😔✊🏻
   hey, Aws. I hope you're alright. Thanks for tonight. I can't wait on making music and memories with you!

He smiled and looked at the time. 11:11pm.