☾1

my world was painted in black and white until you came.

— — —

Awsten's fingertips tapped atop of the wooden table, his back was pressed on the chair and his eyes roamed around the meeting room. Across the table, sitting from the blue-haired boy, was Geoff and Otto. Geoff was scrolling down his phone while Otto minded his own business by watching the birds flying outside the window.

With a exaggerated sigh, Awsten stood up and stretched his arms in the air. "Dude, how much longer is this new vocalist coming?" He yawned, scratching his back. Geoff looked up from his phone and at the wall clock, "About two more minutes, Aws." The boy replied, a soft smile glazed on his lips. Awsten huffed and sat back down, fishing out his cellphone.

Just then, the door opened. Awsten tore his gaze away from the dark screen and his eyes landed on a small figure by the doorway. Her eyes were (e/c), sparkling as the sun illuminated it very well, her hair was flowing down in a waterfall-like manner, and her smile was widely stretched into a welcoming smile.

"Hi," She greeted, walking inside the room. Geoff stood up and shook her hand, "Hello, I'm Geoff and I'm guessing you're the new addition to our boy band?" He chuckled. She shook his hand and pulled away, giggling as she did. "Yes, that's me. I'm Y/n L/n and I look forward on working with you all." She replied, her smile never fading her lips.

As they pulled away, Otto greeted her with a warm hug. "I'm Otto and I can tell you're a really great person," The curly haired boy said, patting her head. She smiled, "Thank you, Otto. I can tell you're a wholesome person." She chuckled. Awsten stood up from his chair and stretched his hand out, "I'm Awsten."

"Austine?" "No, Awsten. You know, with a w." He corrected. She blushed, her cheeks instantly becoming to a dark shade of pink, "O-oh! Sorry for butchering your name, Awsten. It's cool though," She replied, gladly shaking his hand. Awsten felt her palm; soft and warm. He smiled and pulled his hand away.

"Please, sit down." Geoff said, pulling a chair for her. She sat down, thanking Geoff, and Awsten sat besides her. The two other boys sat in front of them and Otto smiled, "So, do you do music before this?" "Yeah, I do music and post them online. My friend, Janick, told me to try and make a band. So, yeah, that's why I applied into the label and I am here." She explained, pushing loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"You post your music online? Woah, what's your YouTube name?" Awsten butted in, grabbing his phone up from the desk. She laughed, "It's music in blue," She replied and Awsten opened his phone, typing her name on the search box of YouTube. "Woah, you even had a cover with almost two million views? Geez, we have someone famous on our band." Awsten joked, hitting the subscribe button.

She smiled, the pink hue in her cheeks becoming brighter. "Why blue though?" Awsten asked, scrolling down through her channel. "Blue is favorite color," "No way! Mine too." Awsten laughed, putting his phone down.

Otto looked at Geoff and Geoff smirked, nodding lightly. Otto cleared his throat, making Awsten look at the two boys. "Anyways, you and Awsten still need to make new songs for the album," "Geoff, don't pressure her–," She waved her hand and smiled.

"I'm okay with that. When do we start?" She asked, looking at Awsten. Awsten felt his heart race and he silently wished none of them could hear it beat loudly. "W-we start tomorrow if that's okay with you," He replied, looking down.

"Do you guys need us tomorrow?" Otto smirked, Awsten kicking his knee from below the table. "Yeah, we still need someone to help me make the beat." Awsten said, glaring at Otto. She laughed and Geoff stood up, stretching his hand for her.

"Welcome to Waterparks," He said, shaking her hand. Awsten stood up and tackled her in a side hug, tightly wrapping his arms around her frame. "I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you!"