T W O.

y o u e u n s o o

When Jeno rubbed my back and asked if I was okay in front of my fucking face, whispers again started flooding me poor ears.

"Shit maybe she's with Jeno"

"No he's my man! How could she"

"She's still a new student but how"

"They're couples?"

"What a slut!"

"That bitch"

I didn't care about their whispers in the corner because I started to have this weird feeling in my stomach when he asked if I was okay.

Well I'm okay since he's with me-wait what?

Well, i'm easy to get especially when that boy is handsome and i'm also easy to get hurt.

We reached a table which was bigger unlike those other tables but besides, it was round. I sat between Renjun and Jeno and was waiting for the food since Jaemin was the one who'll order and it's his treat since I'm new.

"So Eunsoo how was China?" Renjun asked making me smile.

"Your from China? Wait, your also Chinese?" Jeno asked cutely or should I say I just found him asking that cutely.

"Yep I'm half Korean also so I don't have a problem in speaking Korean"

"May I ask why it's a big deal to be with you guys and why are there whispers about me?" I asked because you know curiosity kills a fucking cat but I'm obviously not a cat. I'm a human.

"It's because we are the most popular group in this school and our damn visuals and all of our parents are rich because of their businesses" This kind of tanned skinned guy said.

"Oh I'm Haechan by the way I forgot to introduce myself" Then we shaked hands.

Just in time, Jaemin came with our food. I wondered why it was so fast.

Jaeming hasn't introduce to me yet,but I knew his name because Renjun was calling him 'Jaemin' sometimes 'Nana' I don't know why the others call him 'Nana' though and I find it weird.

"So your Jaemin right?" I asked pointing my fork at him.

"Woah what's with that fork? well yes I'm Na Jaemin you can call me Nana everytime. It's my favorite nickname. Nice to meet you...Yoon Eunsoo..am I right?" He asked and showed me his angelic smile I nodded and started eating.

"Hey Eunsoo what's your number?" Renjun asked out of the blue. I still have his number and kept on texting him but never replies. I guess he changed his number or phone.

"I haven't change my number but I guess you did"

"Yeah dummy that's why I'm asking you right now" He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo your getting fatter" I slapped his hands away. Ugh he's still the same old Renjun and that's why I still love him.

As a friend.

"Yah you guys look like couples or maybe you are already" Haechan said making all of them stop eating. This melanin bitch.

"Tch I'll never marry this guy because I know who's in his heart and I'm pretty sure it's definitely not me" Then I pointed his heart and smiled. I feel happy for him that time that he found his first love. I was holding my laughter remembering it.

"Yah someone just dared me to do that stupid gay thing!! How dare you expose me"

"Well it's the truth you were gay"

flashback

[12 year old Eunsoo and Renjun]

"Yah is that your brother or cousin he looks handsome" Renjun asked with a gay-ish voice.

"Don't tell me your gay!?oh my gosh. guysss!!! Huang Renjun is gay!!!" Eunsoo shouted and ran making sure Renjun doesn't catch because if he does well good luck to Eunsoo because death is near.

Eunsoo is fast at running but Renjun is faster.

Renjun got her but she was suppose to get out of his grip but it's tight

"Yah keep this a secret or else I'll tell everyone your crush" Renjun said blackmailing her.

////

When I remembered the past, I immediately keep my mouth shut or else he will tell who's that person I've been crushing on for four years like heck I don't want to be exposes especially that people who I'm not yet close with is surrounding me.

"Yeah just shut the fuck up and eat" Then we continued eating. Peacefully except that Haechan was so fucking noisy.

--•--
e n d o f c h . t w o .