He sometimes stopped by the police station, but now he doesn't because some are married some have retired and there was new inspectors and detective.

His parents were skill parading around America with no signs they were even worrying about him. He never once get a phone calls or text messages, just answer machine.

He then moved to Kaito's home living with his mother Chikage. Conan doesn't go to school, instead he helped Kaito out with his heist planning, playing pranks and finding the Pandora which in the end he did and he destroyed it. Kaito was so happy, he retired as Kaitou kid and focused on being a magician but soon he was gone , like all of them.

And now Kaito is a world wide famous magician, Aoko's boyfriend and Chikage was a successful actress. He was so happy and excited for them until one Monday morning he woke with no one in the house, no Chikage or Kaito. He found a note on the table that was obviously rushed with no thought in it.

" We are heading to America to live" --- Kaito and Chikage

No explanation, no goodbyes, nothing. But he still didn't broke down.

Flashback Ends

" ara Conan-kun, what are you doing out here with nothing but your pajamas. You know is cold and yet why?"

Conan turned around that he was glad he didn't get a whiplash form that. His eyes widens and tries to say something but nothing comes out.

" Conan Now he is just sitting on the bench in the dark cold and all alone.

-kun stop moving your mouth like a fish"

" S-Subaru-san!!",

" hmm?"

" w-what are doing here, I thought you were at the house?!"

" I went out to eat food and after that when I was walking home I saw you here"

"o-oh"

Conan then turned around and stared at the ground. Subaru then walk towards him and sat next to him.

" is something bothering you?"

Conan wants to yell out and say yes but he is not sure whether to tell him or not, I mean he barely even talk to him. Sure Conan trust him but he's still not that close.

" neh, Subaru-san would you leave me? Or like abandon you?"

"???!!! Why would I abandon you? You did a lot for the FBI and for me. And of course I would never leave you. Now why would you say something like that Conan-kun?

Subaru was in shock, why would this boy ever say something like this, he was so shock that his eyes open to reveal them as Akai Shuichi but now know as Okiya Subaru.

" w-well, there are some people who did that"

"who?"

Conan then begin to tell him about what happen in these past 2 years. Conan was about to cry when he said something about Kaito but he held it in. Subaru notice that but didn't say anything just waiting for him to finish. When he did, Subaru took Conan into his arms and hug him, tight but not tight.

" Conan-kun, I'm not like them, I am not like those people who calls them humans."

Subaru said that harshly and cold but then he said this in the most softest, warmness kind of tone that Conan couldn't hold back his tears he had been holding for the past year.

" Conan-kun, don't hold it back and let it out. No on is here except you and me. I'm here and I will support you, I would even love you"

Conan stopped crying when he heard that last part.

"w-what?"

" I'm not lying when I say that I would love you. I fell for you when I first laid my eyes on you Conan-kun."

" y-you... love .. me!"

Conan jumped out of his arms and yelled.

" what do you even like about me?"

Subaru raise his eyebrow when Conan jumped out of his arms but then he answer him

" well what I like about you is your bravery, determination and you're not even scared of anything and also cause you're very cute"

Conan blushed at the ' cute ' part. He then began to wonder would he fall for him too?

" but, Subaru-san what if I never like you in the same way?"

" then I'll have to make you fall for me"

" but for now, Conan-kun where is your place I'll take you back there"

" can I stay with you instead Subaru-san"

Conan stopped for a moment thinking why in the heck did I just ask that question. ' what am I doing?'

Subaru opened one of his eyes and gape for a solely 1 minute

"s-sure"

After all that touchy moment, Subaru took Conan back to his house(well is Shinichi's house). He stopped in front of the door to take out his keys which is hard because he is carrying Conan. Once he finally took out his keys he opened the door and set Conan down.

Conan then walk to the bathroom and do all his business and then walk back out.

" Subaru-san I'm done can we go to sleep"

" you can go to bed first Conan-kun"

" hai"

After that Conan went to the bedroom which Subaru sleep in, he got onto the bed and slept. 10 minutes later Subaru went inside his room and stare at the bed. Why? Because he saw a beautiful angel , an angel fell from heaven.

' why must he be so cute. But I'm lucky that I fell for him.

Subaru thought that as he is getting on the bed once he is in the blanket Conan turn around and cuddled Subaru. He just smiled and let him cuddle him, after all that boy been through how could he not.

Subaru smiles softly and slept, he slept like there's no nightmare which he usually does. With the boy beside him or a body next to him , he actually like it.

IF THERE IS GRAMMAR MISTAKES PAY NO HEED

BAI