She poofs us outside of Granny's.

"Hi mom!" We both turn to see Henry outside with Captain Hook who Regina doesn't like.

"Pirate" She spits and I rub her back.

"Bitch."

"Hey! Watch it!" I say stepping in.

"And what are you going to do?"

"Excuse me" I say in shock. Please let me have a reason to hit him.

"You heard me. She a bitch."

"You don't call a woman that."

"But you do a monster" That's it. I lunge at him and it turns into a whole fight.

Regina's POV

"Ruby!" I yell seeing punches thrown.
Oh god!

"What the hell! Henry? Regina? Hook?" Emma comes out drawing more attention.

"Ruby stop" I say seeing the wolf in her eyes.

"Ruby no!" I say and she scratches him with her clawed hand. Like that guy Henry reads about. Wolverine? But the sexy female version.

"Hook!" He punches her one last time but not as hard as she punches him and I run grabbing Ruby's face seeing blood.

"Oh my god! You look terrible."

"Well thanks." I see Hook stand up wobbly and smirk at me. I step forward and then I stop myself.

"You're lucky I've changed."

"Or what?" I push my hand forward throwing him into the chairs and tables breaking them in the process. I step forward and dig my heel into his chest.

"Don't you dare but your hands on her ever again. Or you're gonna see the evil queen come back. And she won't be happy." I threaten my voice dropping and his eyes show some fear and mostly anger.

"I have to arrest both of them" Emma says.

"No! Take your boy toy and leave. Before I Ruby go all wolf on your rum soaked boyfriend" I snap walking away. I pull Ruby inside.

"My room" She says and once we get up their she sits on the bed quiet. I hate this. Too much. And it's almost Christmas season. I grab the first aid kit.

"How many people are you going to fight about me?"

"Everyone and anyone who calls you anything but Regina or Madame Mayor."

"You can't do that. You can't fight half the town."

"I will if I have to."

"You don't have to okay? You're good. And I'm fine. It's only words."

"Yeah but words hurt Regina. And it's rude and disrespectful to call a woman what he called you."

"Let me help you" She nods and we go quiet again. I stand in front of her for a second before I slide my coat off and my heels. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands. After I pick up the alcohol to clean a few cuts on her face and hands. She flinches from the sting and then I put on some cream. I kiss her scars on her face softly before she looks up from the floor. She bounces a bit on the bed and I smile.

"Do you need anything?"

"I could use another kiss" She says and I smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah" She answers. I smile and lean in. I let her to do the rest of the work leaning in to meet my lips for a quick peck. I hum and she smiles.

"Is that all you've been thinking about?" I ask.

"Yeah. All day."

"Me too" I blush and the door flings open scaring me thinking it's that guy. I look at Ruby with a hand over my
heart.

"Sorry" She mumbles and I turn to Granny. She looks mad.

"Why are my tables broken outside? Don't even answer I know. People talk. And what I've heard is Killian was rude to Regina so you fought him and Regina broke my tables."

"I'm so sorry I'll fix those right now."

"You will do that. And now my granddaughters face is all scratched up because of you" I look down feeling like I'm being scolded by my mother.

"I'm so sorry Granny."

"No! No! I decided to fight him. I knew it would turn out like this. Don't blame her."

"You don't have to stick up for me. I'm a grown woman I can it." I say.

"I'm not. For once. I hit him first. It's my fault Granny."

"I'll fix the tables in the morning."

"Thank you" She walks out and I sigh.

"I want her to like me so bad. I'll do anything."

"Why does her approval matter?"

"She's like your mother and I want her to like me. I'm gonna be spending a lot of time with you. I already do. But I'm gonna be here more. I know I am. I always want to be with you. And I don't want bad blood between you two because of me. I've ruined enough families."

"She likes you, she's just giving you a hard time because she knows it gets to you."

"No she hates me" I pout and she smiles.

"It's not funny. I'm gonna be busting my little ass to make her like me and
it's all not even gonna work."

"You're ass is everything but little."

"Ugh! You're worse than a man" I tease and she grabs my hips.

"You like me."

"Mhm believe what you want. I confess to nothing."