02 - The Closet

The look on Noah's face when I walked out of the bathroom was worth it. His jaw dropped practically to the floor. He gave me the same look he gave me one of the days that we were at the beach house. I was wearing a new bikini and all I could see on his face was that he wanted to rip it off the second he saw me. 

He stood up, slowly walking over to me. When I was planning what I wanted to do in the bathroom, I had practised a pose that I was sure would drive him wild. But now, trapped under his gaze, I knew that it wasn't necessary. I knew I had made the right choice with the black ensemble. He reached out to run his finger up the strap running from my hip bone to underneath my breast.

"I didn't think it was possible for you to turn me on anymore than you already do," he whispered breathlessly. I stared up into his eyes and leaned in to trail kisses from his collarbone up to his jaw. I felt him shiver beneath my lips and he let out a long, shaky breath. I ran my fingers softly down the front of his shirt to the hem, reaching beneath and trailing the line of hair leading down to what I so desperately needed. Noah let out a long moan and gave me a fast kiss. 

He looked at me hungrily as he grabbed my ass and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, pressing my core into his. He laid down on his back so that I was straddling his hips, giving me more leverage to grind against him. Between his thin shorts and my skimpy outfit, there was very little material separating us and it nearly pushed me off the edge. Just teasing him with my hips made his eyes roll back in his head. I separated the space between us and brought my mouth to his in a fiery kiss. Our tongues danced together and I could feel the heat between my legs become more intense.

Noah broke away for a second, "I don't know how long I'm going to last with you doing that to me." I laughed and dived right back in. I stopped rocking my hips though, so that I could make this last as long as possible. Noah had come back for the first time since he left two months ago, which was four months after he left for Harvard. That is way too long to not have sex with my boyfriend. We barely left his bed the entire time he was here, and when he came back again last month for his mom's birthday, I nearly ripped my clothes off in the middle of the airport. 

"Babe do you have something?" I whispered against his mouth. He took one of his hands off my ass to reach into his nightstand and pulled out a long strand of condoms. They read 'XL' in shiny gold letters. I had almost forgotten how big Noah was and god was I looking forward to being reminded.

"Got enough there Noah?" I teased. I meant for the words to come out confident and strong, but the way our bodies were molded together right now, I barely had enough air in my lungs to get the words out at all. 

"Oh I fully expect that I'll have to buy more before I leave," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and bent down to kiss him again. Just as he was running his finger from my ass to the front of my thigh, we heard the front door open and we jumped apart. I could feel a dampness between my legs that was begging to be taken care of.

"I'll go check who it is. Why don't you stay here," Noah suggested, eyeing my outfit. Yeah, probably not the best thing for whoever it was to see me in. I climbed off of him and watched, disappointed, as he tucked his raging hard-on into his waistband and rushed down the stairs. I stood and paced around the room as I heard hushed voices downstairs. Just as I peeked out the door, I heard footsteps coming so I darted into the closet. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Noah walk through the door. He start to say something, no doubt to tease me, when a second set of footsteps started up the stairs. Noah practically dove into the closet right next to me. Noah's mom came in the room with a laundry basket and started to collect articles of clothing that had been strewn about the room.

"I thought you said they were going to be home until late," I hissed.

"They got in early at the doctors. I had no idea," he whispered. Even though I knew that that should be the end of our much-needed reunion, I could not ignore the fire between my legs. As if he could read my thoughts, Noah covered my mouth with one hand and inched the fabric covering my dripping wet heat to the side with the other. I was so sensitive, my knees almost buckled when his fingers grazed my clit. I let out a whimper and through the corner of my eye, I checked to see if Mrs Flynn had heard me. She had set the laundry basket on the bed and was pacing the room, holding her phone. 

I squeezed my eyes shut as Noah worked his fingers expertely, sliding a single finger in at an agonizingly slow pace. I wanted- I needed more. 

He smirked smirked at me as he teased me, pulling out even slower and thrusting his finger back in. The pad of his thumb worked my clit and before I knew it, his teasing had me biting my lip to keep from screaming out. I was so close when Noah pulled away from me completely. It took me a second to compose myself and then I punched him.

"You know what, pretty soon I'm just gunna stop having sex with you," I whisper-threatened. I thought that threat would affect Noah Flynn, but clearly not. He just gave me his famous smirk and pulled me closer.

Both hands on my ass, he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I would believe you if you weren't so fucking wet." His words made me shiver and after checking to make sure we were still flying under the radar, I pushed him away the slightest bit and slid to my knees. I yanked his shorts down and before he could argue, I had his entire length in my mouth. Oh yeah. I had been practicing that move and man did it pay off. Noah grabbed hold of my hair and held it away from my face as I slid his dick all this way out and then slid back down to the base. I swirled my tongue around his tip, eliciting a deep moan from him. I placed a hand around his base and started working him with my hand too. I felt him try to pull out so that he wouldn't come, but I wrapped the hand that wasn't working up and down his shaft around his thigh. 

He shook and moaned as he unloaded into my mouth. I took his entire length and let him ride out his orgasm before standing up to face him again. He was breathing heavy and the look he was giving me made me think I was about to have the best sex ever.

"That was for teasing me," I joked. He leaned in closer, hovering above my mouth.

"If that's my punishment, I'm never letting you come," he grinned. I rolled my eyes as he backed me up against a wall, and I stopped to take in my surroundings. I heard Noah's mom talking on the phone, completely unaware of what was happening in her son's closet. Noah's closet smelt just like him; citrus and woodsy. It was a mess and was pretty crowded, but there was a perfectly good chest that I could brace myself against while he-.

My thoughts were interrupted by Noah placing his fingers on my sensitive clit. Just his touch made me feel like I was about to explode. He stepped out of his boxers and shorts as I tried to unclasp the bottom portion of my lingerie. He stopped me and covered my hands in his own. 

"Leave it on," he instructed breathlessly. I looked up at him with half-lidded eyes and he smirked.

He moved the lace to the side and sank deep into me. It was dark, but I could almost see his length completely disappear as he pounded into me. I clenched my teeth together to stop from screaming out as Noah thrust into me so hard my vision blurred. Noah bent down to meet my lips in a hungry kiss and moaned. Every time he pumped in and out, he hit my g spot and I it took every part of my being not to cry out. He crushed me every time he sheathed himself inside of me, falling against my small frame in the cramped space. He ran his tongue along my jaw to my ear and it undid me. 

 I shook and spasmed as I came around him. I felt him shiver at every spasm because I knew he felt every wave of pleasure as I clenched around him.

"Shit Elle," he gasped. I leaned heavily on Noah, still in the afterglow of my orgasm. Noah tweaked my clit and another wave of pleasure ran through me. He met my lips in a slow, sensual kiss and I smiled against his lips.

"I love you Elle."