A wonderful day for a flight

It is a beautiful morning today. As usual Hagrid gave me some food and went to work. Finally, he is out of sight and it is my turn to check out what goes on in my hood. Of course, I need to be careful, but whatever..it is a wonderful day for a little flight.

But I was not the only one thinking that. When I flew circles around Hogwarts, I discovered the class of Madam Hooch. It seemed like they were having their first flighting class. Exciting! But I need to be careful for sure!!! Therefore, I hid behind one of the big towers of the castle. Although I was so far away from the students, I could feel how nervous they were. One of them looked pretty terrible. He shifted and could not even leave his eyes open while standing there with his broom stick.

I remembered my first flighting lessons..or maybe not. I mean, I was a pretty young child when I learned how to fly..it is pretty easy. You just need to spread your wings and fall down a really high cliff, right?

But yeah, maybe I understand why they don't do it that way..they don't have wings...

The teacher counted three, two...and the very nervous boy suddenly started flying. Wow, he flew high..but he is still shifting, where is he going? Damn, he is flying towards the forbitten forest..towards my hiding place..damn!!

I need to tell Hagrid! No, I cannot tell Hagrid. Firstly, he is working; secondly, I am not allowed to leave my hiding place!

Come on boy..just turn around and fly back to your classmates!!!

That is the kind of wishful thinking that never comes true..

What is Madam Hooch doing? She looks really angry and tells the students to stay where they are. Seems like she is going over to my forest. I better stay right here. But Hagrid will be so mad..