CHAPTER # 1

Once in a small town lived a pretty girl with her parents and her brother. She was a very obedient child of her parents . She always listened to them , never disobeyed   them. As she was growing up she felt alone and upset , because according to her she never had feelings of her own . She thought she always have to be perfect no matter what . Then one day she was coming back from school she saw a new family shifting in her neighbourhood. She stood there for a while to see then as she was about to go , she saw a guy with a bunch of books moving inside of the house she was frozen , she couldn't believe her eyes as she thought he was way too beautiful and handsome , she describes him as a guy with blue eyes and brown hair with a fair complection. She says to herself like how on this earth somebody can be so beautiful and walks to her home , then she changes and was having lunch that her mother asked her about the class test that she had today but she couldn't answer her properly she kept on looking outside the window . Her mother got a bit annoyed and covered the window with the curtains and said her what are you looking at? I am talking to you,' look at me Lisa'  (oh so basically the girl is known as Lisa ) . Oh ! Mom I'm sorry I was distracted,  the test went well and I will score don't you worry , Lisa you have to score no matter what , you know me and your dad are thinking if you didn't score we will send you to a boading school, no mom! (Lisa says with a shocked and upset expression ) OK I will work even harder and I hope I score . You hope !!? What do you mean by hope I told you have to . She says OK and leaves .( Then the whole night she studies and kepts thinking about him ,like who he is etc) then the next day she goes to her  school and what she sees the guy from her neighbourhood she becomes panicked , then when he moves in he couldn't find place for himself then she pull a chair for him and he thanks her and sits on it . The whole day went like that , she kept on looking at him even acted weird sometimes but it doesn't matters as it's in not your hands how to act in front of your crush . Days past and then years past both of them moved in to college life and your love for him grew stronger and stronger firstly you thought it's only some kind of addiction but then you realised that you loved him .....
Authors idea:
Thanks for reading and I will try my best to write the next chapter much better than this ....