"It was, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to hear it. Or that you should stop." Natasha said.

Ignoring the redhead Maria gestured at the screen and then asked, "Has this happened before?"

"Yes. I sleep with most of my targets." Natasha admitted with a smile, and then when Maria gave her a look added, "But it is rare to find a woman who can turn the tables on me. Or a man for that matter."

Maria frowned, "Then why couldn't I find a record of it?"

"Because I hack the SHIELD database and delete the evidence every time it happens." Natasha explained calmly, as if what she was explaining wasn't illegal and something that could get just about anybody else fired.

Annoyed at the response Maria asked, "So why didn't you delete this?"

"Maybe I wanted people to see it and mistake me for some kind of closet bottom. It's amazing how many people who should know better underestimate you when they think they see a weakness." Natasha casually explained before leaning closer and practically purring, "Or maybe I wanted you to see it and get inspired."

Maria was about to ask inspired by what, then Pepper finally stopped spanking Natasha and pulled a rather large strap-on dildo out of one of her desk drawers. Honestly Maria wasn't sure what was more shocking, the size of the toy, that the seemingly uptight Pepper Potts had something like that in her desk drawer or that Natasha was just lying there while the strawberry blonde strapped the cock around her waist, positioned herself behind the redhead, and then after rubbing the head of the dick against Natasha's sex Ms Potts slowly began to push her dildo into The Black Widow.

Natasha felt a slight blush to her cheeks and her body tingle as the on-screen version of her moaned loudly as her pussy was filled with hard rubber cock, the on-screen version of Pepper quickly establishing a steady rhythm which told Natasha her somewhat pleasant memories of earlier in the day weren't exaggerating how skilled the CEO of Stark Industries had been with a strap-on. Briefly she allowed herself to relive this pleasant memory, then she concentrated on her current target.

Pretty much the moment Natasha announced her presence Maria had taken her fingers out of her pants in a small sign that her uptight demeanour was coming back, although she was pleased to see that her boss didn't move from the chair she was sitting on, Maria just continuing to stare at her laptop even as Natasha kneeled behind her. The chair's back was small and thin, allowing Natasha to wrap her arms around her boss from behind and offer a few brief kisses to her neck before she grabbed the hand which had previously been in Maria's pants.

"Like I said, please don't stop on my account." Natasha said as she lifted Maria's hand up to her face and then briefly pausing to take the fingers covered in cunt cream into her mouth and moaned in satisfaction as she cleaned off the yummy cream, then she whispered, "Or I could do it for you."

With that Natasha slowly slid her hand down Maria's body and eventually into her tightfitting pants where she predictably found a wet and eager pussy waiting for her. As she did this Maria tensed and then moaned softly, Natasha grinning as she slowly started to tease the sensitive little lips of the other woman's cunt as she watched her cunt get pounded by a long thick strap-on dick. They stayed there like that for several long minutes, both of them staring at the screen even though Natasha occasionally kissed Maria's neck or sucked on her earlobe.

Then finally Maria whispered, "I may regret asking this, but what did you mean exactly when you said you wanted me to get inspired?"