Whirling around Maria glared at the deceptively expressionless face of the redhead, "Who do you think you are?"

There was no reply, although the few seconds of silence allowed Maria to calm herself.

"I'm not sure how things worked in Russia, but here at SHIELD we have rules." Maria said with her usual cool, calm exterior once again intact.

Natasha cocked her head silently, "I have read the rules, and I am unaware of any I have violated."

If it was anyone else Maria would have verbally torn them apart from being insolent, however she was finding it hard to assess The Black Widow's motives. Sure, she strongly suspected Natasha was being inappropriate on purpose but until she was sure Maria couldn't bite her head off on a suspicion.

So again with her usual cool tone Maria explained, "You understand how someone might view this situation?"

"Yes, but I was merely suggesting a full body massage." Natasha said, letting those words hang in the air for a second before adding, "I could recommend someone... or I could do it."

Maria glared suspiciously at the still expressionless Black Widow. She was fairly certain she knew what the other woman was trying to do, but she still didn't have conclusive proof and despite herself Maria couldn't help think that if this was a porno Natasha would mention something about being good with her hands. Their training sessions, and just about every report she'd read on the dangerous redhead, confirmed that clichéd phrase and thinking about it briefly caused Maria's well-trained mind to escape to some unwanted places.

Bringing herself back to reality as quickly as possible Maria noticed that there was certainly a tiny smirk on Natasha's face, which in turn quickly had the senior agent flatly replying, "No! Thank you. Like I said I'm fine."

Her smirk disappearing Natasha just stared at Maria for a long second, then said, "Ok."

Then The Black Widow just turned and walked back to where water was still pouring down from around the shower head she had been standing under moments ago. Maria was surprised at how disappointed she felt, quickly telling herself that disappointment was simply from how easily the mighty Natasha Romanoff had given up so easily. Or so it seemed.

Too late Maria correctly guessed what the sneaky Russian was doing, namely confuse her into losing control, her mind so busy trying to guess Natasha's actions that she forgot to keep her eyes from wandering downwards to what had to be the most flawless ass in the world. It was easily the best Maria had ever seen, a little sigh escaping her as she marvelled at its perfection. Then upon realising what she was doing Maria almost went pale with horror and quickly tore her gaze away from Natasha's voluptuous backside.

Of course the damage was done, Maria practically able to sense the smirk on Natasha's face as without turning around the other spy murmured, "If you would prefer, you could give me the full body massage. Or perhaps you would prefer just to stick to massaging one body part?"

Maria almost laughed, mostly at relief that her instincts hadn't been wrong, "You know... I got to say I'm disappointed."

Natasha turned around slowly with a raised eyebrow, "How so?"

"Well, everyone in SHIELD knows the stories of the legendary Black Widow, and I've got the clearance to know enough of it is true to be impressive. But for someone who proved herself more than capable in combat you're hardly the seductress I've read about." Maria explained, "I mean come on, where's the subtlety?"