It wasn't shady, right?

-----

"S-senpai? Are you getting enough sleep?"

You nodded, taking more sips of the tea Hajime prepared. It soothed your throat, the mild sweetness balancing your palette.

"Don't worry about me Shino-kun, you guys are my priority!" You smiled and placed the tea cup neatly back on the tray.

"I-I know it isn't in my place to a-ask this, but, why did you call me specifically, senpai? You're c-closer to Nii-chan, right?" His eyes held uncertainty, and honestly you didn't think people saw you and Nazuna close personally.

"That's...before I guess, nowadays, he's practically hogging Anzu-chan. I am a third year after all, we hang out all the time last year." You wore a smile, that soon faded into a frown.

Reminiscence.

"I-I'm s-sorry for asking such a question, senpai! P-please f-forgive me!" Shino scrambled, tears threatening to fall onto his pale cheeks.

You found this terribly adorable, which had you scrambling too over him and gawking at him with your hugs, telling him it's alright.

"I-it's not your fault, Shino! I got overly dramatic, that's all!" You pat his soft blue hair, and wiped his cheeks, which were dusted a cute hue of pink.

'He's actually cuter than Nazuna.'

-----

Nazuna was headed to Anzu's club room, the room next to yours, when he noticed the door to your room shifting and revealing Hajime who was holding a tray with tea commodities.

Curiosity piqued him.

"Hajime-chin? What were you doing in (N/n)'s?

He confronted the taller boy, who fidgeted right on the spot. Hajime told the older boy what you talked about earlier with him, and honestly Nazuna didn't know what to feel. Should he be angry with himself. Should he blame you for being selfish. Should he just shrug it off.

It hurt his head.

-----

You pondered inside your room, appreciating the coaxing peace lingering within. After Hajime left, the place felt more soothing after his arrival. But it was all destroyed when the person you least wanted to see trespassed your territory.

"I heard from Hajime-chin everything, and I'm sorry you felt left out."

Nazuna mustered without fumbling his words, which was new.

"I didn't mean to supposingly replace you with Anzu-chan--"

"Y-you don't have to be sorry, just forget everything I said to Shino-kun, they weren't...genuine."

Both of you not daring to look into each others eyes, directing your faces towards the waxed floor. It reflected your expression.

Sorrow.

"Was that all you'd like to address, Nazuna-san?"

Since when did you not call him by the nickname you made for him. It left a tingling sensation to his ears, and it displeased him.

"No. I'd like to get a culearrer ansheer froumm yhouo!"

God, his lisp.

"You're fumbling your words again."

"I-I nnnggukhnow!"

"Then what is it you'd like to ask."

He huffed and took a deep breath, looking straight to you. Nazuna forgot how you looked like due to Anzu's stay, but seeing you was refreshing.

'(N/n) is more refined than her.'

He took another breath, and spoke out.

"H-how do y-you feel within my p-presence? Do I h-hold some sort of special place in you h-heart?"

You stared at him, those auburn eyes of his piercing yours, like you dreamt of before.

"I used to feel comforted and protected, but nowadays, I... honestly don't know. You used to center yourself in my heart, but that all changed."

Nazuna gripped his blazer, his knuckles turning white due to him forcing them shut. His heart prickling to pieces.

"Yuuo lhieked meh?"

"I used to."

"I-I... can I still return those feelings," he was asking your consent. It was late for him to realize what he truly felt. The girl he's been with from the very start, he understood you felt neglected ever since the new producer arrived. He was more familiar with you. He accepted deep inside himself that he missed those moments you spent with him, his attention nowadays was with the newer student. He felt disgusting.

"It depends on you, I have been waiting for 2 years."

Nazuna approached her sitted figure from across the table she owned.

"Let me make it up to you."

You smiled, giving him the grin he loved seeing plastered on your face.

"Nii-chan will make (n/n) happy."

-----

Currently you were dressing up Nazuna into different female costumes.

Almost as if you were making him into your own life-sized doll.

"GAHHH!!! DDDOUN'T MAEKKE MIEH WEEIAAR PHANTIEES (N/N)!!!"

"Your boxers aren't that big so you'll fit perfectly in my underwear, Usa-nii~"

-----

Nyazuna was actually my first best boi but now he's just my second im so sorry i cheated u with ukki

And im so sorry this was like really salty against anzu-chan WE LOV HER

#stopanzuabusefromsexyvampirerei