The Dream

Karolin's POV

I'm in the middle of a forest with nothing on but a simple towel. I turn around and see a cabin that seems to have been split in half. Im not scared, im relieved that this may be my peaceful place. In the cabin there's a tub filled with water, it's the only thing in there. I lay myself into the tub and start to sob.

Harry's POV

There's lavender colored flowers surrounding me. While I look up and admire the great big trees I hear sobbing. I start to follow the muffled sobs and realize that it's a girl laying in a tub by herself. She seems lonely and sad as if something has been taken from her.

Karolin's POV

Life has never been easy for me ever since my dad was killed. My mother has seemed to forget about me and my siblings. There's days were I wish to have the courage to take my own life in order to end the misery in my family. But I would only be foolish to believe that everything would be fine. I wish happiness can find its way into my life. "Are you, ok?".

  I look up to see who has spoken, only to find myself astonished by this random boy standing on the opened side of the cabin. The thing was that I couldn't see his face but I saw his hair and how tall he was. His hair was quite nice, it was shoulder length, curly and brown. I wanted to ask him how much time did he take on his hair but I didn't.  I didn't understand why he was in my dream or what he looked like so it kind of took me by surprise.

    "Excuse me?", I tell him. He realized that I'm naked and decides to turn around. "Are you, ok?", he asks again sounding embarrassed. I get out of the tub and end up in a little knee length gown. As I'm walking towards him, I tell him,"I'm fine, just a little tears that needed to be shed."