Our wedding day

Maddie POV
"I just woke up I picked up the picture of me and my mom when she was held me. When I was 2 years old the day before she died. I looked at it and kissed her picture and held it to my chest like I do every morning before I get up so she knows how much I love her even though she knows and I know how much she loves me and daddy. My mama died a hero she loved helping people,she loved saving people that was her and daddy's job. I hope one day to be just like her. I put the picture back on the nightstand. Then my sister (Riley) came running and jumped on my bed since Mac and I couldn't see each other and until day we'll we had our Bachelor/bachelorette party together last night it was just all of us together Mac , my dad, Bozer , Riley, Maddy , Cage and Mac's dad and I." "Come on it's your wedding day sister Riley said happy. "I laughed and said ok. Once I got up and ate breakfast."There was a knock on the door Riley got it it was my dad he came in hugged me and kissed my head and handed me a box said it was from Mac. 
It was his vows and a locket. I read his vows first which says.
"Maddie my love ,
I can't believe we're getting married I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of our lives together. Your my best friend (just don't tell Bozer lol) and the love of my life when I put this ring on your hand it's a symbol of my love for you. I can't wait to be your husband. I Angus MacGyver promise to love and to cherish you all the days of my life
Love you Baby
Yours Mac
Ps the locket is so she's apart of our day."
I wiped my tears away. I opened the locket and burst into tears inside the locket was a picture of me and my mom and dad when I was a year old. Riley took it and put it around my neck. Once I got into my dress and walked in I gave my dad to give Mac a box that had his pocket knife his dad gave him when he was younger and a personalized dog tag with a picture of him and his mom on it. I know he misses her just like I miss mine.
"Dad please give this to Mac for me I said." "Of course sweetheart I love you baby girl Jack said. I'll see you at the wedding he said." "Ok daddy I love you tell Mac I love him for me." " I will and I love you to baby girl." With that he left. The girls finished my hair and makeup. Then we were ready for my wedding.
Once we got to Bozer's house which we were having the wedding on the patio. Which is where we had our first kiss.
Bozer is not only Mac's best man he's also marrying us.
Once my girls walked down the isle Maddy Riley and Cage. I walk down the isle with my dad.
Mac is in tears it's so cute he looked so handsome in his tux.
Mac's POV
I watched Maddie walk down the isle once she kissed Jack's cheek he put her hand in mine.
I was in tears just looking at my beautiful wife. She's so beautiful.
"Are we ready to get my brother and now sister married said Bozer." Everyone cheered. We laughed.
Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Angus and Maddison in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace. Said Bozer. We wait but no one says anything. If there's no one then let's get married Bozer says. Repeat after me Bozer says.
I, Angus MacGyver , take you Maddison Dalton , to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
I, Maddison Dalton , take you, Angus MacGyver, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live. Can we have the rings please Bozer says. My dad was in charge of the rings so he handed them to Mac.
I Angus MacGyver give you Maddison Dalton this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."
I Maddison Dalton give you Angus MacGyver this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.
So by the power vested in me by oneminuteministry.com I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
Mac grabbed my face and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered.
I'm happily to pronounce to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Angus MacGyver everyone clapped and cheered.
My dress:

Mac's tux:

Mac's tux:

Our rings:

Our rings: