Karmagisa lemon in dream

After a long day trying to kill koro-sensei, Karma went home on the train, ate dinner then went to bed.
In the dream, Karma was telling Nagisa how much he loved him. Nagisa accepted his feelings.
"Karma-sama, lets go to your place."
Nagisa said. Karma then picked up Nagisa bridal style and arrived at his home. He opened the imputing the password. (6969420) He then took Nagisa to the bed for some fun.
He smashed the blunettes lips against his, biting Nagisa's lower lip, not asking, but begging for entry.
Nagisa opened his mouth to accept the request and his small tongue tangling with Karma's tongue.
Karma started to undress Nagisa's petite, small body until he was only in his boxers, not breaking the kiss.
Karma ripped off his shirt and took off his pants. He started moving his lips down to Nagisa's neck sucking until there was a hickey. He bit the hickey and licked the warm, metallic tasting blood coming out. His hand went down to Nagisa's boxers, taking them off and caressed his hard dick. At the same time he licked Nagisa's firm nipple and took out Nagisa's hair bands. Nagisa then took off karmas boxers with a strawberry on it.
(I had to sorry XD)
Karma then took the hand not touching Nagisa's cock emitting precum, licked 2 of his fingers and shoved them in at the same time. Nagisa screamed in both pleasure and pain. Karma then started to thrust his fingers in Nagisa's hot hole.
Karma then started sucking on Nagisa's dick, twirling his tongue around it. "KarmAAAAAHHHHH"
Nagisa cummed all in Karma's mouth. Karma smirked then swallowed it all. Nagisa thought they were done, but this is a lusty Karma in a dream.
But.....
BEEP BEEP BEEEP
Karma woke up, hard as a rock and dripping wet.
"FUCKING ALARM!!!!!"
He screamed

The end
(314 words)